Want to meet Ringleader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to meet Ringleader?

He and his wife kristy will be comming by my place in Pensacola on Saturday afternoon 7/31/04 on their way back to Slidell from Destin. He said he would call me about 1:30 Saturday when they leave Destin.

I'll have Beer & Soda. Send me an email at [email protected] or call [850] 455-0415 if you can make it.

I would love come down meet our fearless leader and our head boat guru but things are a little tight this weekend. I did tell my girlfriend that we should take a trip to the Miami boat show this year and then try and hook up with a few of my internet cronies [] Bobby how far is pensicola from miami? I'd like to see your set up. Maybe some of us can get together later this year.

Strick
    Oakley, California

Comment

It's a loooooong way Chuck. Pensacola, Fl, is 10mi to the Al./Fl. state line. the most western city of Florida. Were even on centeral time zone.

Comment

He ain't just whistlin' Dixie. That is a long way to drive. You need more than a weekend for it to be worth that drive.

I would recommend meeting our fearless leader. I did last spring, in N.O. It was great to finally put a name with a face. What we really should do is plan for every one to meet in some central type location. A rally of sorts. Preferably somewhere not too far from me[]

That being said, Strick, I would recommend the Miami boat show over almost anything. It is truly amazing. I spend days there and never get bored. Take my word for it, your girlfriend will NOT be as excited as you. I was getting a earfull when I took her. A mistake that I will not repeat.
        1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Mexico Beach!!!

Great fishing there. I would be willing to come too with my list of questions and my Mako wannabee boat if it's sea worthy at the time.

steven
          Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

He and Kristy came by about 1:00 and stayed till 3:00. Great visit.

Kristy look's Great in her blooming.[]

Comment

I've met Ringleader, it's not worth the drive[][][]

Comment

Ryan you Turkey. HeHe Eddie was telling me about your Lab. Long about when he get's to be 2yrs old, he'll stop chewing the trailer wires and brake lines off your new trailer. HeHe I hate that.

Comment

hmmm...does Kristie have any friends????????????[}]
                  1976 25\' Mako CC \"Makoritaville\"[br]1986 48\' Viking \"Tight Spot\" [br]197? 14\' Mitchell \"Tender Spot\"[br]Biloxi, MS[br][br]

Comment

Hopefully next year we can put together a weekend in Destin or somplace centralized for everyone. I'd like to have my boat finished before I get to an event like that... I'd hate to be the organizer and not have a boat.
                    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

How about July 4 weekend in Destin? Take care, Murray
                      Murray Gaskins[br]Valdosta, Georgia[br]Mexico Beach, Florida[br]Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly,[br]don\'t tell them where they know the fish.

Comment

BTW...the Fort Lauderdale boat show, held the last week of October is far better than the Miami show. All speak English, there's plenty of parking and busses and it's twice the size of the Miami show including the brokerage show.

[8D]
                        Captain Scott[br][email protected][br]Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comment

I've always wanted to go down to either of those shows. The Ft. lauderdale show sounds best by what you are saying. I have been donw in the "yacht district" so I call it, I swam in that Hall of Fame pool several times over my swimming career. Really nice view of all the big boy toys from the bleachers.

Mrs. Mako would never let me go this year... The baby is due in mid October... I'm flying out for a day trip to Tampa in late August to go to the Yellowfin factory with a friend and then the day I get back to New Orleans, I'm headed back out to Dallas for a biathalon. The wife has announced that that is the last hoorah until long after the baby is born. Maybe next year.
                          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
                          X