Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transom bracket

Message to Riggedout 241:

I have a '93 211 and am strongly considering your same option. Did Caldwell give you any ballpark figure as to what the conversion will cost?
    Justus[br]\'93-211 Classic [br]Baton Rouge

Riggedout 241, sorry didn't read far enough to notice that this was an old post. Was wondering what is the price range for a conversion such as yours?

Comment

JUSTUS,

Caldwell charged me $2400 for the duel bracket, plus $400 for removing, storing and reinstalling the engines; when the transom was done. I didn't have a place to store the engines. The glass work was done by a local glass guy for $2700. Total for everything was $5500. A little pricey but not to have wet feet and a better riding boat, I think it was worth it. Parker
      SOLD...[br]Rigged Out[br]\'93 241 Mako[br]Twin 200hp YAMAHA\'S[br]As of now...[br]2005 Triton 240LTS[br]225hp Honda[br]Ocean Springs, MS

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The pics are awesome. Obviously these guys did great work. You should be happy with your boat for a long time to come! I'm suffering the delimma of whether to sock the bucks into my 211 when I've got the itch for a little larger boat for fishing deeper water. But the 211 is paid for! Maybe the bracket will somehow make me feel that the boat is bigger and satisfy my craving, Ha! Let me ask you, it appears that you only applied a bracket. I'm looking into one of those closed in versions to add some buoyancy. Did that consideration in any way play into your decision?

Comment

I don't quite understand what your saying...The bracket Caldwell built is a closed in bracket with water tight hatches. Yes, I wanted the extra bouyancy. The extra bouyancy helps when you move the motors back 30". Parker
          SOLD...[br]Rigged Out[br]\'93 241 Mako[br]Twin 200hp YAMAHA\'S[br]As of now...[br]2005 Triton 240LTS[br]225hp Honda[br]Ocean Springs, MS

Comment

Where's the Pix's? Send them to me or Ringleader to post. Never mind I found them in a diffrent thread.

Comment

Warthog5, The pics are under the discussion "To glass or not to glass".

Parker

Comment

Working...
              X