cleaning aluminum on hard top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning aluminum on hard top

anyone out there have any tips on cleaning oxidation off of a hard top frame? any products-- etc. --- steel wool??? if i start on this today i may finish some time, um ... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hey ringleader hope my shirts make it here for the week-end staying at kings creek marina for a music festival ,, same marina that was posted with mako pictures a few weeks back, supposed to be 86 boats coming in for the week-end. hope to be representing!!!!

Rick, I have a question for you about the T-shirts... I tried e-mailing you several times, but haven't heard back... I'm out of Med. white shirts... I can substitute a gray meduim if you'd like or give you an IOU on that shirt as I'll be ordering a new batch in a few days... Let me know what you'd like me to do. Let me know tonight and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow! You should get them by Friday.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

the wife wants white!! send what you have and i will get the medium on the next batch-- thanks for the info -- my computer at the office had to be re-formatted sorry for not getting your message. see ya man..

Comment

You DO NOT WANT to use steel wool on Al. I use a product called Never-Dull a magic wadding polish. It's manufactured by the George Basch Co. in Freeport New York. It's a cleaner and a polish with some kind of wax to keep it bright. Seems to do the trick for me but I only use it on railings and smaller places.
        1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

Rick, your in luck. An order fell through. It just so happens he had a white Med. in the order... Its yours. Not to mention 2 white XL's. So I now have 2 white XL's back on the shelf.
          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
          X