No announcement yet.

What is your Boat's Name and Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPTIGHT, previous owner named the boat and we kept it so as not to anger Neptune. Besides it kinda fits my attitude toward maintaining the boat.
    Simmer Down[br]\'03 Contender 23 Open, 250 HPDI[br]UPTIGHT[br]\'94 Mako 211 Classic, 250 OX66 --SOLD--[br]Miami[br][URL=http://s45.photobucket.com/user/wobbet60/media/Contender%2023/S5031021.jpg.html]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by mako224

Mine doesn't have a name because I think putting a name on a small boat is gay.[:x)]

What about to use for a radio handle or give to Sea Tow, CG, etc... I know many people who have named boats without plastering on the side.

Tried for long time to come up with something creative and not gay or cheese and after consulting with family and friends went with

ACCOUNTABILITYid="blue">
      \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
      \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

Comment

my wife named mine. KA-CHING. the sound the cash register makes when they take my money for another necessary piece of equiptment or part.[:x)]
        \'73 mako22 200 johnson [br]vineland, nj

Comment

"Reel Aggression" on the 235 Lettering to follow as soon as I pick a color
          Tallahassee, FL[br]Crap, I have no boat...Can I get a ride??

Comment

SeaSharp

Like the programming language C#. That is where the funds come from for the boat, so it is named. Kind of cool too.
            Saint Augustine, FL[br]1973 Mako 20 - Sea Sharp[br]1984 Susuki DT140[br]

Comment

Mine is the Free Spearit...Cause I used to spear with a free shaft back when I was young and dumb...

Regards,[br]Joel [br]Miami Lakes, FL[br]1993-221B-250 Yamaha

Comment

Ok heres mine (REEL KNOTTY)[] GUESS IT FITS MY WIFE

Comment

FISHFULLTHINKING

Always thinking and wishing to go fishing!
                  1981 17 mako[br]115 Optimax[br][br]

Comment

Well while preping for a recent christmas parade my wife kept inviting friends along for the ride and at the 6th one I kept trying to tell my wife "She's only a seventeen foot boat you cant fit this many people" yada yada yada so after saying this repeatidly it kinda stuck so "She's Only Seventeen" it is
                    Hudson Florida[br]89\' Mako 171 150hp Johnson \"There is no substitute for raw horsepower\"[br]

Comment

"Right Hook", because if you ask me again... that's what you'll get.

Only kidding... my closest friend and I were called "Right and Left Hook" because when you got one, you got the other. It just kinda stuck. Thanks.
                      Jacksonville, Fl.[br]261cc[br]JFRD

Comment

FOUR KINGS because its jerry, Liz, erin and chrissy KING thats always been a winning hand
                        jerry king

Comment

MADNESS, because MAD is my set of initials. I thought it sounded good too.
                          Mark,[br]Madness[br]1976 Mako 19[br]Gramercy, LA[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by makofirefyter

"Right Hook", because if you ask me again... that's what you'll get.

Only kidding... my closest friend and I were called "Right and Left Hook" because when you got one, you got the other. It just kinda stuck. Thanks.

Does you friend have a boat named 'Left Hook" ?
                            Mako 253 W/A with Twin Optimax[br]Sellersville, PA[br]http://www.uchelpcenter.com

Comment

No, I can't talk him into it. He's stuck on "Puddintain" for his YELLOW 25' Wellcraft Suncruiser.
                              Jacksonville, Fl.[br]261cc[br]JFRD

Comment

Our 181 Backcountry is called "Hydrotherapy", I think for obvious reasons....[8D]
                                Captain Scott[br][email protected][br]Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comment

Working...
                                X