New Scuppers and Electric Winch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scuppers and Electric Winch.

Finally got my 231 in water again. The new scuppers are fantastic. They should have been standard on these boats. 160 gal gas, 5 aboard, bone dry aft. Worth the work. Also installed a powerwinch on the trailer. Should have done it years ago. Mostly boat with my wife and with her bad back, ramps are tough.

Well worth the $. Probably not as cool, as some have pointed out to me, but shoot I've been cool for over 50 years, now I just enjoy.
    Jim in Sarasota

I assume that you have changed from the Mako hole in the transom for something different - Which NEW scuppers are you now using??
    1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

Hey Jim-

Post some pics of the new scuppers when you get a chance. Would love to see how it turned out and what model scupper you used.

Also, how is the Powerwinch working out???

Ed

Comment

Heres the thread... http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=206
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Ed,

Will take a few pictures of the winch, and of the transom/scuppers with the boat floating in the water. Did take my time installing the winch and wiring it to my Tahoe. No groaning or slowing down, as I see some do. I suspect that's due to poor frame ground, light wiring, or? Anyway, this is good.

Jim
          Jim in Sarasota

Comment

Working...
          X