S. FL Member Sign-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S. FL Member Sign-In

Recently there was a thread dedicated to identifying the West Coast CM members. This thread is for the South FL members to pinpoint their location. I'm down to set-up some kind of gathering.

I'm located in Coral Gables (Miami) and usually launch out of Matheson Hammock or Dinner Key. I spend a good amount of time on Plantation Key bayside behind the Sheriff station. I usually try and get out on the water at least once a week to cruise at least. Where the rest of the dirty South at?!

Simmer Down[br]\'03 Contender 23 Open, 250 HPDI[br]UPTIGHT[br]\'94 Mako 211 Classic, 250 OX66 --SOLD--[br]Miami[br][URL=http://s45.photobucket.com/user/wobbet60/media/Contender%2023/S5031021.jpg.html]

I'm in Pompano and usually go out through Hillsboro Inlet.
    Tom[br]Pompano Beach, Florida[br]1976 25\' Mako[br]

Comment

I'm in Pinecrest go out of Black Point or Matheson also
      20 Seacraft MA undergoing some work[br]

Comment

I'm in Miami. Two blocks from Calle 8 and 12 blocks McArthur Causeway. I mostly use the Key Biscayne and Dinner Key Marinas.
        1971 Angler 17[br]2000 Johnson 150[br]Miami, Fl

Comment

I am down - live in Miami Lakes but keep my boat at Crandom Marina in Key Biscayne...Lets go...I say we float over to the Islands when the seas get calm...

quote:

Originally posted by ralph50

I'm in Miami. Two blocks from Calle 8 and 12 blocks McArthur Causeway. I mostly use the Key Biscayne and Dinner Key Marinas.

Regards,[br]Joel [br]Miami Lakes, FL[br]1993-221B-250 Yamaha

Comment

Im in Hobe Sound and fish out of St. Lucie Inlet or Jupiter..most inshore stuff around Stuart and Hobe Sound areas
            1973 17\'Standard[br]1999 115 Yamaha 2 stroke

Comment

I am in Boca and go out mostly out of Boca Inlet. Sometimes trailor my boat to Boynton, Palm Beach or Saint Lucie inlets.
              1981 17 mako[br]115 Optimax[br][br]

Comment

WOW there seem to be a few 17s...How do you guys like those?

Comment

I love my 17 and that statement can be qualified by the fact that I bought her new in 1973[]
                  1973 17\'Standard[br]1999 115 Yamaha 2 stroke

Comment

Out of Port Everglades, but trailer to the Keys from time to time.
                    Paul[br]Plantation, Fl [br]1988 Mako 236 Inboard

Comment

I keep my 17 in the garage. Got one of those trailors where the tongue comes off. Would love to get a bigger one but it is all about $$$$. Think it is great boat for inshore fishing and when it is less then 4 feet works well for coastal waters. In south florida 1 mile out you are in 100 foot of water so I mostly drift live baits in 80-140 foot of water.
                      1981 17 mako[br]115 Optimax[br][br]

Comment

Out of Royal Palm Beach. Usually heading out the Palm Beach Inlet or trailering to the keys..
                        1980 25 CC Twin Yamaha 200 HPDI\'s[br]Royal Palm Beach, Florida[br]

Comment

Stuart, Florida. The North end of South Florida.

Scott
                          cheers,[br]Scott[br]1990 Mako 231, 2008 Etec 225[br]Stuart, Florida[br]

Comment

Reallllly northern South Florida at Palm Bay, mid way between Vero Beach and the Cape. Go out of Sebastian Inlet - on nice days. Trailer to Keys during the summer. Would love to fish Key Largo area in winter for grouper & snapper in the patch reefs. Have read about it, but never tried it. The killer is the cost of spending a couple of nights down there. Wife frowns on sleeping in truck[]. I thought it was pretty good, my own bed (seat), my own bush (little boy's room), a cooler in the back, what more is there? Trailer down to Ft. Pierce inlet sometimes, gulf stream's a lot closer there, need that with a 19' Bay boat.
                            rmajor[br]196BR Key West[br]Palm Bay FL

Comment

Major, the patches from key largo all the way south are awesome, hit or miss depending on the tieds, I got a few marked in lower matecumbe where I limit on big mangrove (grary snapper) every time...BTW got a friend who rents out a place on the ocean side on the high 70's MM great pakce for weekends and reasonably prized...

quote:

Originally posted by rmajor

Reallllly northern South Florida at Palm Bay, mid way between Vero Beach and the Cape. Go out of Sebastian Inlet - on nice days. Trailer to Keys during the summer. Would love to fish Key Largo area in winter for grouper & snapper in the patch reefs. Have read about it, but never tried it. The killer is the cost of spending a couple of nights down there. Wife frowns on sleeping in truck[]. I thought it was pretty good, my own bed (seat), my own bush (little boy's room), a cooler in the back, what more is there? Trailer down to Ft. Pierce inlet sometimes, gulf stream's a lot closer there, need that with a 19' Bay boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X