T-shirt update.... 7/16/2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirt update.... 7/16/2004

July 26, 2004 - I am now sold out of White Medium and both Gray and White XL shirts. I will be making a new order next week to replenish my supplies and get some long sleeved T's as well.id="size2">id="red">

Great response so far. Its lots of work getting these things mailed out, but worth it. I am about 1/4 of the way recooperated so far on the cost which is great since I've only been getting orders since yesterday. 3 orders went out today and hopfully Monday when some checks clear 5 more orders will go out.

I will have a Paypal payment option by Tuesday at the latest... I think. The account has to get confirmed through their system. It won't be a shopping cart type deal, but just a way to make a payment to me and you'll still have to e-mail me or snail mail me whatever orders that you want.

I'll leave this topic unlocked for comments/questions. Enjoy!
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Good deal on the shirts,I think you will be sold out by the end of next week.We are watching the mail box.Thanks for posting the boat pics.

Gulf Breeze Fl.

[8D]
    Gulf Breeze Fl.

Comment

I mailed them today at noon. You should get e-mail confirmation from the USPS on shipment... Did you?

Comment

No e-mail from the postal service

GulfBreeze Fl.

[8D]
        Gulf Breeze Fl.

Comment

Got the T-shirts in the mail today!!They look better than in the pictures.Very good job on them Ed.Thanks alot for all the hard work.

Gulf Breeze Fl.

[8D]
          Gulf Breeze Fl.

Comment

Awesome... Sevrvice with a smile[] Long sleeve T-shirts will be available for fall!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

Awesome... Sevrvice with a smile[] Long sleeve T-shirts will be available for fall!

I have sent my money order last week for (2) XL shirts, just wondering when i can expect them, thanks Henry Anderson, Timmonsville, S.C.
              HENRY ANDERSON[br]

Comment

Two white XL's for me please. Ring, if the paypal thing isn't up tomorrow, I'll snail-mail you a check or M/O for the shirts and those fiberglassing tapes we talked about so long ago....

I'll have to remember to only wear the shirt around the house. My Grady buddies would be pissed to see me w/ a Mako T on! [][][]
                Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Lil' Henry, Your shirts went out today, you should have them this week.

Brian, email me about the paypal thing.

Comment

Hammertime made me feel bad.....$ on it's way.

Comment

Hey Ed,

Have you received my check yet? Im Jason from SC! Can't wait any longer! Thanks

1979 21\' CC[br]Myrtle Beach,SC[br]<><

Comment

Jason, your order came in this morning. I'll be home Thursday night and get it mailed out Friday morning.

I have the Paypal account set-up now. The email address for the account is: [email protected]

Please include in the note to seller quantity, sizes, colors of shirts. As well as shipping address if it doesn't already ask for that.

Thanks and let me know if you run into any problems.

Comment

Eddie just wondering if you received my check that I sent?

Comment

I'll check this evening. I've been out of town for a few days.

Comment

Eddie,

Just a note to let you know I got the T-Shirt yesterday 7-22-04. Wow what a shirt. It looks better than the pictures. The fit and quality is the best. Thanks a million.

Let me know when you get some hats or caps avaliable. Count me in for a couple.

Larry Smith

qapd

97 191 Mako
                              Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Working...
                              X