Update Jan. 12, 2007id="size2">id="red">

Please check size & style availibility before ordering!!!!id="red">
    id="size3">

Colors:

T-shirts - White & Ash Gray

Hats - White & Khaki

Visors - White only

Sizes: See Pricing below

Pricing: (packaging & postage is included in the price)

Short-Sleeve Sizes S, M, L, XL & XXL - $15.00

Short-Sleeve Size XXXL - $17.00 Available in White only

Long-Sleeve Sizes M, L, XL & XXL - $18.00 Available in White only

Hats and Visors - $15.00

Ordering Info: I will accept Paypal, Personal Checks, Money Orders (recommended for quickest shipping), or Cash (at your own risk).

Here is a link to a downloadable order form that you can print and mail to me for easier processing.

http://www.classicmako.com/public/shirt/order_form1.doc
    id="red">

I have the Paypal account set-up. The email address for the account is: [email protected]

Please include in the note to seller quantity, sizes, colors of shirts. As well as shipping address if it doesn't already ask for that.

Please Mail orders with payment to:

ClassicMako.com

With the payment please include the color, sizes, and quantity as well as a ship-to address. Also include contact info such as e-mail address and/or telephone number. I will wait for personal checks to clear before shipping.

The orders will be shipped via Priority Mail, so they should be recieved the day after shipping. I will try to e-mail to confirm that an order/payment has been recieved and/or shipped.

This will be a first come first serve situation. Quantities are limited as I only ordered what my surveys indicated would be needed. Once I recooperate the cost of this order, another order will be placed ASAP to restock any sold out sizes or colors. I will contact you if a particular size or color ordered is sold out. I will try to post what sizes/colors I have run out of to save you guys some trouble.

Please get all of these shirts and hats off of my hands and we'll get some more cool stuff soon. Also, still in the plans are koozies, keychains, and bumper stickers.

If you have any questions please e-mail me: [email protected]
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

I have the Paypal account set-up now. The email address for the account is: [email protected]

please include in the note to seller quantity, sizes, colors of shirts. As well as shipping address if it doesn't already ask for that.

Thanks and let me know if you run into any problems.

Comment

Yes, the Mako madness 2006 shirts are available. See the post above or the link below for details.

http://www.classicmako.com/cmcgear.htm

Comment

T-shirt update...

I am currently out of XL shirts in ALL styles. The Original design (Fish A Legend) will be re-ordered this week and will be available again shortly. I will not be re-ordering the 2006 Mako Madness design.

Comment

Are the 2007 version out yet. Is there any difference from 2006? Interested.
          \"Bent Poles and Screamming Drags\"[br]Monavie sponsor# 214165

Comment

I am also interested, let us know!

THX, Chris
            1984 224 250 Yamaha Detroit, MI

Comment

2007 shirts will be ready in June.

Thanks

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jaw-Jacker69

Are the 2007 version out yet. Is there any difference from 2006? Interested.

You are guaranteed a 2007 t-shirt if you come to the Funament! There will be one in every Captains bag. []
                1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                1985 Mako 20c - sold
                Fort Walton Beach, FL
                http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
                X