Musical Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical Boats

Today I moved stuff all around and played Musical Boat's. X-Shark is back in the big shop. Tried not to bitch at Lydia to much with her directions. HeHe She means well and try's to help, but she doesn't have a clue about how to give directions when your backing a trailer.

I had to slid the boat foward on the trailer where the big bunks were even with the transom like it should be. Now the foward keel bunks don't fit right. I've been waiting on getting the boat set just right on the trailer until I had everything mounted and can get the toungh weight right, but had to move the boat on the trailer to get it in the shop stright. I had the boat in the shop on an angle in the past, but I wanted it stright so I could hook to it easy and move it out to clean the shop easy. It just fit's with enough room to move around it with a spray gun.

It would never fit if the bracket was on. The trailer is 27 1/2ft long.

The shop is 30ft.

For future shop builders imfo. You need to have a 12ft tall door if you have a T-top. Shop should be 40ft deep. Shop door should be 14ft wide. It's a dark hole your backing into, so that will give you a nice hole to shoot at.

Send me a pix.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Heres pixs. Must be nice to have a shop that you can put the boat into.[^][V]

Comment

Yea I wish I a shop too. Bobby has an excellent set up.

I see why you wanted to sand outside to keep the dust down. Looks like you are getting ready to paint?

Strick
        Oakley, California

Comment

If my wife has to hear me say "I need a bigger garage" one more time I think she will pack up the baby and leave. Maybe if we all get together and spend a couple of weeks at one anothers houses we can do some Amish style barn raising and set everyone up with big shops......
          Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

Did I tell you guy's that I have A/C in the shop? HeHe[]

Comment

And that shop is exactly the reason my next house will be on a fair piece of property and not subject to a pain in the neck H.O.A.

Beautiful setup you've got there Bobby!

Now, get some paint on the 'ol gal. []
              Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

A few places to scuff in the morning and then shoot it.[]

Comment

Can't wait to see the results...following the steps and progress is waiting for the next exciting episode...

Comment

Here's a couple of pix's of the shop, for those that haven't seen it.

The 24X36 Block structure was here when I bought the place. the add-on steel building is 30X30X14 tall. It's on the same grade as the block building. I had to add 17in of fill where the big door is. The door is 12ft tall X 13 wide.

If I were starting from scratch. I would make it 40deep X 60long X 14tall

Comment

Looks like you are ready for battle. Good luck tomorrow morning. I know it will come out great. You have put a ton of hours into that sanding job. How big is your property? looks like it's over an acre?

Strick
                      Oakley, California

Comment

Ready to rock and roll. As soon as you are done come on over and help me run some cat5 and rg6 for phone and cable! [][]

I put in about 500' combined of cat5 and RG6 today. I sweated through 3 T-shirts! Soaked wet like I was swimming in the lagoon! Sweating like a whore in church I tell you!

Comment

1.1 acre

Comment

Working...
                          X