Help with '01 232 CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with '01 232 CC

I just purchased a 2001 232 CC with twin Merc 150 optimax motors. I have a few questions that you may be able to help me out with.

Props - It came with cupped 15 1/4" x 17 pitch ss props. The Engines are turning too many RPM's and even hitting the limiters under relatively light load. I'm thinking the same prop in a 19 pitch would be perfect. Any recommendation?

Bow cushion - The center of the three bow cushions is missing. The others are in excellent shape. Mako (BPS) wants $200+ for a replacement. I'm thinking of having a local upholstery shop make it. Any other suggestions?

Floor drainage - The main floor drains work great but the drains around the rim of the fish boxes, that tie into the floor drains, aren't draining very well. Run-off from the floor actually collects in the boxes and I have to pump them out regularly. The little drains aren't plugged because I can start them flowing with the washdown and they will flow fine. Is this a design flaw or is there something wrong?

Thanks,

tgrfan
Working...
X