Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3000 miles in 15 days

Hi Guys,

Ive been preping my boat for the last 2 weeks for my vacation. Im taking my boat from Naples to W.V. to fish with my son and then to M.I. to fish the great lakes and many other smaller lakes. I cant wait to use her in fresh water and get a little varity. Im pretty sure Im going to get some funny looks up north with a boat rigged for salt water. Im going to miss reading the forum each day but fishing, beering,(is that a word?) and hopefully finding some sweeties that like boating. I wish all of you a happy 4th of July!

Good luck! Maybe you can take some pics of your boat next to all the rigs outfitted for salmon!!
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Good luck on the road trip Gary.(It's an adventure a quest)An they always seem to be so much fun it brings out the little kid in us all
      Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

That sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you have a fun and safe trip. I will be traveling from Lubbock to Houston to work on both of the family boats (Mako 17 and 25) with my brothers and father. Even though we won't be fishing it isn't too often we get to do that these days.

Happy 4th!!

Martin
        Martin[br]McKinney, TX

Comment

Working...
        X