231 cushions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 231 cushions?

Anyone know where to get good reproduction cushions or have good layout for cushions, especially for the stock leaning post on a 87' 231. I live on Ms. coast if you have any good info..
    Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Hey CE Carter-

This fall, I am having all new cushions made for my 1991 231. I have all of the original Mako cushions which are in great shape and would be willing to sell them to you. I am only getting new ones because I am changing the color scheme (from tan to black) of the canvas on the boat and want the cushions to match.

If you can wait till this fall, I will sell them to you.

-Ed-

Comment

Hey Ed,

Sounds great but pictures would be even better. You say the cushions are tan. Are the cushions themselves tan or is the piping tan w/ white. My trim is brown just wondering if it would match.
      Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Comment

Hey CE-

The piping is tan, and the actual cushion color is the original factory off-white. The cushions are the original Mako cushions from the factory and some even still have the tags on them.

I will see if I can take some photos in the next week or so.

Ed

Comment

Awesome!!

I'm ready, The ole bum gets sore with no cush for the tush..

-Chris..
          Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Comment

CE Carter-

I will snap some pics tomorrow and that should finish up my existing roll of film and then I can them developed onto a CD and email them to you.

There are 3 bow seating cushions, port, starboard and one for the porta-potty area (I dont have one on my boat). And then there are two other cushions for the seat on the front of the console.

There is also a leaning post cushion (which is in ok shape but wood is rotted out inside) but it was made for a Bluewater Towers leaning post which is part of the original tournament option package on my boat. I doubt it will fit any boat that was not equipped with the Bluewater towers leaning post.

Once I get teh pictures and you see if you like them, we can talk about price offline. I much rather sell them to someone from this site than to some other non-fanatic Mako owner!

Talk to you soon.

Ed

Comment

If those coushions don't work out for whatever reason you can drag your boat over to Mainland Sails in Biloxi and they can make whatever you need as far as seats, coushions, t-top canvas, or bow dodgers, etc....
              1985 Mako 235[br]Houston Tx./ Biloxi Ms.

Comment

Working...
              X