Cherry 261 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry 261 for sale

Great friend of mine just passed away and has a beautiful 261. Not sure of the year, around 1986 wish...full birdsall Tower...twin Evenrude 200's ...super maintained.. contact me for more info. from his wife.....

Thanks all ....someone will get a great boat for a great price.

Location and a a way to contact would be good.
    \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

I am the new proud owner. Purchased from original owner...31 years they kept it. Boat is in fantastic condition and priced to sell (overnight).
      Boat had gone through a refit four years ago. New motors (220 hrs), outriggers, downrigger, fighting chair, dodger, sun covers, 2nd station, Birdsall top/tower, new paint, new fuel tank, new autopilot, new Garmin electronics, etc. Mark was very accommodating in making this a smooth purchase. I hauled the boat from Travernier, Florida to Dauphin Island, AL.

was in the Mako Sales Booklet. I thought that was neat. Also, it was test boat in Boating magazine (1991).
      Last edited by triguy7; 05-08-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Couple more pics...

Comment

Awesome find!
          Robert[br]Fairhope, Al[br]2002 Mako 232 with Twin 130 4s Hondas[br]

Comment

Working...
          X