1997 Mako 232B T-top with crows nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Mako 232B T-top with crows nest

Bought a house with a large garage but the roll up door only goes 10 ft high. So I am planning on removing my T-.top and replacing it with a Bimini. Would like to sell the T-top to another member who can use it. It has been upgraded with 7 rod holders on the back and I added two front supports as well as a frame which connects to just in front of the fold out front hatch. It has Taco Fixed outriggers operate from under the console and 18 ft. marsh Tacky Carbon fiber outriggers which I installed last year. the crows nest is three years old and folds down to the front but has been stored in my garage. There is also a Led light installed (tube style ) which lights up the area under the console. If anyone is interested my boat sits under a canvas awning next to my house in Miami Florida and I would really like to see someone enjoy this as I no longer have a use for it. Please contact me if you have any questions. I know a picture would be helpful but have no idea how to post pictures. sorry and thanks for any help you can lend. CD

such a nice gesture but that boat is gonna miss the ttop

Comment

Email me a photo at my username at gmail.com. I would be interested to see a photo and price.
      \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

If anyone is willing to help me post picture of my T-Top I would really appreciate it. The Top is designed to attach to the console and has no attachment points on the gunnels. Thx CD

Comment

So I stopped by my local welding shop and they said to build a top like I have would cost @ $3000.00. I had the crows nest built 3 years ago for $1,300. Had the top zipper installed on the canvas so you can unzip and climb up to sit on a piece of starboard covered with sea foam if the crows nest is not on or if the crows nest is on stand up and look into the reef or weed line for fish. Where it not for 2 feet difference on my new garage there is no way that I would part with this but it has to go. I was hoping someone else with 232 would want to swing it to there boat but if I dont here back going to from willing to post to other the other marine websites. Willing to part out $1500 for the T-top, $600 for crows nest And $ 750.00 for the Taco based and $1500. for the rigged outriggers. Put allot of time into making this set up and it is sweet but alas it needs to go. Please let me know if there is any interest. Thx CD

Comment

can you send me some pics? Does you mako have the oversized console? I have a 86 235 and this might work for me. Thanks nine 7 three six hundred 36 two four. Thanks

Comment

can you send me some pics? Does you mako have the oversized console? I have a 86 235 and this might work for me. Thanks nine 7 three six hundred 36 two four. Thanks

Comment

Interested as well. Have a '88 211. Please send some pictures if and if you have the dimensions too. Thanks
                \'88 211 Mako[br]200 HO Evinrude ETEC

Comment

Glad to see there is some interest in this T- Top here. Sent messages to the interested parties and will be following up with them to determine if it fits well for them. Really thankful to have this forum to keep the Mako Fleet flourishing.

Comment

Smoked Fish I have a 232 as well. I am interested in your t-top if it's still available. You can email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.
                    96 Mako 232[br]97 Skeeter 185c[br]05 Seafox 210-Sold [br]03 Key Largo 160-Stolen

Comment

Working...
                    X