1979 21 mako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 21 mako

I hope the photos work. I havent posted in a while. Im posting here 1st cause I check you guys like everyday. She must go I dont have the time to fix her up shes got 2 soft spots on port and starboard and around the livewell, transom started cracking last year .Everything works. Comes with trailer and evinrude 200 1998.the cc isnt original its from marine liquidator ,radio,amp, garmin,vhf,2 batterys under the CC, front cushions not shown on pic and hides the corona logo or you can remove.and much more. She needs some tlc. Please email me davidsuarezhratyahoo.com if you need pictures or need info please dont waste my time! If your not interested.

quote:

Originally posted by goofymako

I hope the photos work. I havent posted in a while. Im posting here 1st cause I check you guys like everyday. She must go I dont have the time to fix her up shes got 2 soft spots on port and starboard and around the livewell, transom started cracking last year .Everything works. Comes with trailer and evinrude 200 1998.the cc isnt original its from marine liquidator ,radio,amp, garmin,vhf,2 batterys under the CC, front cushions not shown on pic and hides the corona logo or you can remove.and much more. She needs some tlc. Please email me davidsuarezhratyahoo.com if you need pictures or need info please dont waste my time! If your not interested. 8,000.00 obo.

Comment

Location and price may be a good thing to add.

Also you discuss transom issues, maybe post a photo.

I look for boats for several people all the time and this is pertinent information.
      \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

I put the price. Boat is located west miami /8,000 obo

Comment

Working...
        X