WTB Mako 22 - 23 range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Mako 22 - 23 range

Dad has been a pontoon man his whole life and is looking to finally step out to a center console. I guess he finally got tired of driving 18 - 25 WOT. He knows my love of Mako's and looks like we just missed out on a 224 and a 231 for him locally. Really would have liked for him to have gotten that 231 as it was set up nice and for a great price. That being said, he's not looking for the Ritz but also doesn't want someone else's problem. He will primarily be putting around Orange Beach, AL and making the short run back and forth to Horn Island from Ocean Springs, MS so he wont be making any long runs.
    1990 - 261 [br]1968 -19 (First 40)[br][email protected]

I have a 1996 232B that he may be interested in.

561-seven one four 36six two

quote:

Originally posted by dbrook2604

Dad has been a pontoon man his whole life and is looking to finally step out to a center console. I guess he finally got tired of driving 18 - 25 WOT. He knows my love of Mako's and looks like we just missed out on a 224 and a 231 for him locally. Really would have liked for him to have gotten that 231 as it was set up nice and for a great price. That being said, he's not looking for the Ritz but also doesn't want someone else's problem. He will primarily be putting around Orange Beach, AL and making the short run back and forth to Horn Island from Ocean Springs, MS so he wont be making any long runs.

Comment

Dallas...

Not sure if your Dad would be interested in a bracketed 23...

but here's what looks like a nice one right in yo back yard!

clean hull...if tank checks out ok....repower and GO!!!

https://www.boats.com/power-boats/19...dard%20listing
      A wise man once said, "Son... if it has tits, tires or a transom... sooner or later it's gonna give you problems." -the old man

1972 Classic Mako 19
      https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...t-squot-ole-19

Comment

Someone needs to grab that boat fast..
        1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Working...
        X