Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect condition 94 221 (231 Deluxe CC in 95)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect condition 94 221 (231 Deluxe CC in 95)

Owned since new. Always stored inside. Yamaha 200 original

Two stroke -485 hrs. Located Boynton Beach, Florida. No trailer.

Visit Gateway Marina website for pictures and details. . You wont

Believe how great it looks. This 76 year old guy only selling because

Of health issues, Ill cry when its gone.

A beauty for sure...she will sell in short time...GLWS

https://www.gatewaymarina.net/defaul...OwnedInventory

Eric
    A wise man once said, "Son... if it has tits, tires or a transom... sooner or later it's gonna give you problems." -the old man

1972 Classic Mako 19
    https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...t-squot-ole-19

Comment

Damn nice boat! I really want to do that clear lid over the livable on my 231
      1995 231 Tuppens

Comment

year of yamaha and asking price? also is there a trailer? thanks
        Palm Beach Marine Fuel[br]REC90 and Marine Diesel[br]Https://www.palmbeachmarinefuel.com[br]The Past - Mako 285, Parker 2801dvcc, Andros Boatworks Tarpon 26, Twin Vee 26, Parker 25SE, Pathfinder 24, Parker 23 dvcc, Yamaha AR23, Glacier Bay 2260 DC, Twin Vee 22, Pioneer 175, Logic 17, Edgewater 15, Caprice 12 [br]Marathon, fl rental with dockage https://www.flipkey.com/marathon-villa-rentals/p589282/

Comment

We learned several things about taking care of ocean outboards. You can get a false sense of security by flushing engine after each use. Over time, simple crud builds up in the cooling channels of the block. You figure that you can use a desolving agent like salt away to do that cleaning. Aint going to work. You quickly figure out that the heads and water jackets come off and physically remove the proble. Youlol be amazed how clogged the cooling system is , and wonder how the old boy even ran. One this engine we changed every component of cooling system, water pump, thermostats , and sensors. Engine is also a 1994.

Comment

Asking price would be useful info. Gateway does not have that info posted and they apparently do not respond to inquiries?

Comment

Sorry I didn t Proof read . Asking. $18,150.

Comment

Three things Gateway Marina doesnt have on their description.

- of all the fishing boats I have bought and rigged, this is the first one where

I installed a good auto-pilot. Don,t know how I survived all these years without

One. Along with hydraulic steering , one simple press of button Holds boat on course in any sea condition. . Trolling or simply pulling away from dock and wanting to stow lines -just press button auto, off press button.

-Connon Magnum electric downrigger

-Rupp 15 ft. Outriggers

Comment

Hello, I contacted you before but lost the video yo sent. can you resend me the video and your contact information. thank you.

Comment

Thank you all for your interest. Boatd sold for asking.

I ve truly enjoyed my last 25 years as a Mako owner.

Tight lines!

Comment

Working...
                    X