Classic Mako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Mako

For sale 1976 Classic Mako, center console, 150 Mercury motor, on trailer. In good condition asking $6,500.

Not being rude, but if you are looking for a buyer the following would be my bare minimum in an ad:

Year

Length

Condition

History

Price

Pictures or way to get pictures

Contact information....

It really increase the perspective buyers opinion of the sale.
    quote:

Originally posted by Sharon Jones

For sale 1976 Classic Mako, center console, 150 Mercury motor, on trailer. In good condition asking $6,500.

1982 Whaler Montauk 90HP( sold)[br]1977 25 Mako CC 225HP

Comment

Not being rude, but if you are looking for a buyer the following would be my bare minimum in an ad:

Year

Length

Condition

History

Price

Pictures or way to get pictures

Contact information....

It really increase the perspective buyers opinion of the sale.
      quote:

1982 Whaler Montauk 90HP( sold)[br]1977 25 Mako CC 225HP

Comment

I hope it is a 15' with that horsepower!
        \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

A Mako 15 with a Merc 150hp on the back. I have a new Honda BF60 on my Mako 15, and I am pushing 40 mph in flat water. I think I would need to install wings with a 150!
          Mark Kriz[br]Mako15 1974[br]Mercury Thunderbolt 800 1972[br]Maple Valley, WA[br][br]

Comment

quote:

As other's have stated you need to put a little more detail and at least a way for people to contact you. The private message function does not work on this web site. To put a picture in your post, you need to upload the picture to a site like IMGUR and then paste the IMG code. A little extra step but it greatly helps your chances of a sale. At a minimum post a link to a craigslist ad. Good luck and welcome to CM.
            1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
            1985 Mako 20c - sold
            Fort Walton Beach, FL
            http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

quote:

As other's have stated you need to put a little more detail and at least a way for people to contact you. The private message function does not work on this web site. To put a picture in your post, you need to upload the picture to a site like IMGUR and then paste the IMG code. A little extra step but it greatly helps your chances of a sale. At a minimum post a link to a craigslist ad. Good luck and welcome to CM.
              1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
              1985 Mako 20c - sold
              Fort Walton Beach, FL
              http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
              X