261B Dreamboat Restoration for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 261B Dreamboat Restoration for Sale

It's time to sell my completely redone 1992 Mako 261B! The Boat was finished in early 2018. She has a LOA is 28'6" plus the engines. She has been a labor of love but it's time to start building my new boat! The Boat has been completely restored and was finished up last year. She was featured on Florida Sportsman's Project Dream Boat. Since the the TV Show aired we had the wrap removed and had the hull painted a charcoal gray. It looks awesome that color!!! We also had Armstrong Marine make a new Bracket to replace the factory Mako one. This boat was a full transom boat from the factory! Not changed afterwards. The Yamahas 200 HPDI's were replaced with 2014 Verado 250's. Engines have approximately 850 hours and are under warranty. The boat has a full compliment of Simrad Electronics. 2 Evo2 12" Screens, Autopilot, Radar, SonicHub, Chirp Sonar, Structure Scan and much more! As part of the restoration a new 200 gallon fuel tank was made and installed. The boat was completely stripped and everything redone. We added 14 GemLux flushmount rodholders and flushmount cleats. A custom front fiberglass rocket launcher and new T-Top were built. TACO G280 Telescopic Outriggerswere added to the T-Top. A new leaning post livewell was built for the boat. The boat is loaded with SeaDek which has been a blessing on my feet! I mean really there is to much to list. This Mako is not a project anymore. Now she is now one of a kind! She is probably the best 261B Mako on the water! So if you are a Mako enthusiast and looking for the best hull they ever built, well look no further! Well over $120K invested in the boat.

Asking $79K OBO

No lowball offers! This boat is worth every penny. Serious Inquiries Only!

Sad to see it go Craig! What's next?

- Keven from the old WakeUSF days
    1981 15\' Boston Whaler, 1987 MidOcean 26, 1973 22\' Mako (Hull+trailer for sale)

Comment

We've all seen the show [] - VERY nicely done. Good luck with the sale.
      quote:

Originally posted by OceanicMako

It's time to sell my completely redone 1992 Mako 261B! The Boat was finished in early 2018. She has a LOA is 28'6" plus the engines. She has been a labor of love but it's time to start building my new boat! The Boat has been completely restored and was finished up last year. She was featured on Florida Sportsman's Project Dream Boat. Since the the TV Show aired we had the wrap removed and had the hull painted a charcoal gray. It looks awesome that color!!! We also had Armstrong Marine make a new Bracket to replace the factory Mako one. This boat was a full transom boat from the factory! Not changed afterwards. The Yamahas 200 HPDI's were replaced with 2014 Verado 250's. Engines have approximately 850 hours and are under warranty. The boat has a full compliment of Simrad Electronics. 2 Evo2 12" Screens, Autopilot, Radar, SonicHub, Chirp Sonar, Structure Scan and much more! As part of the restoration a new 200 gallon fuel tank was made and installed. The boat was completely stripped and everything redone. We added 14 GemLux flushmount rodholders and flushmount cleats. A custom front fiberglass rocket launcher and new T-Top were built. TACO G280 Telescopic Outriggerswere added to the T-Top. A new leaning post livewell was built for the boat. The boat is loaded with SeaDek which has been a blessing on my feet! I mean really there is to much to list. This Mako is not a project anymore. Now she is now one of a kind! She is probably the best 261B Mako on the water! So if you are a Mako enthusiast and looking for the best hull they ever built, well look no further! Well over $120K invested in the boat.

Asking $79K OBO

No lowball offers! This boat is worth every penny. Serious Inquiries Only!

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

nice rig!

Comment

Wow that's a bad arse rig! Love the color! GLWS
          [br]----------------------------------------------------------------[br]1984 SeaCraft 23 Bracketed w/Merc 250 [br]1979 SeaCraft 18 New Project[br]<*))))<[br]1992 Mako 211 w/Merc 225 \"Get Bent\" SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X