1989 Mako 171 w/ 2018 suzuki and new fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Mako 171 w/ 2018 suzuki and new fuel tank

Thinking of selling my mako to go larger, may consider a trade on a bigger boat with a almost new engine, can ad cash. My boat is in awesome condition, 2018 suzuki 90hp bought at the beginning of the year, less than 5 hours on it, under warranty. Just redid the teak. Just got it back this week from the shop and had a new custom aluminum tank built and all new fuel lines (total with labor was $2800), also just installed a touch screen lowrance this week. Aluminum trailer. Boat is located in Palm Harbor FL, text me at 727-204-0175. $10,000

Below is my craigslist ad with the pictures

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa...762462536.html

Sounds like your mechanic probably had a very Merry Christmas.

GLWS.
    1988 Mako 17 Angler 2019 Suzuki DF140[br]1972 Mako 17 Standard 115 Yamaha-Sold[br]

Comment

Thats really nice !

GLWS
      1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Megalops

Sounds like your mechanic probably had a very Merry Christmas.

GLWS.

Ya, I definitely feel like I paid too much ($550 for tank, $2,200 for labor)

Now that Im thinking back, should have just sold it as is, or maybe the motor separate. Awesome solid boat now though! Found a Mako 23 that I'm suppose to get next week, so all is good!

Comment

Nice looking Boat you have there!

Comment

Great looking boat...wish I was closer so i could come take a look....

Comment

Would do $9500, got my new 26ft CC and room is tight at the house.

727-204-0175

Comment

still available

Comment

bump

Comment

$9,000

Comment

Im surprised it hasnt sold yet, its a nice 17 with brand new power and fuel tank.

Have you tried posting on CL in other areas?

GLWS.
                      1988 Mako 17 Angler 2019 Suzuki DF140[br]1972 Mako 17 Standard 115 Yamaha-Sold[br]

Comment

Im surprised it hasnt sold yet, its a nice 17 with brand new power and fuel tank.

GLWS.

Comment

GLWS.

Comment

Yes, got it posted all on craigslist, Facebook market place, the various Facebook boat groups, and the hull thruth. Just not a good time to sell a boat I guess. Im sure it'll be gone shortly though, with the weather getting nice, and tax returns hitting (my $9000 hits my account wensday!)

Comment

Hey oceantrav. The 17 still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X