Mako 261 (1988) Bring reasonable offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 261 (1988) Bring reasonable offers

Mako 261 (1988), 18k obo. My loss is your gain. Everything is relatively new except hull work. Got my dream boat on the way and now this one has to go. I was so close to finishing her up. New gas tank, electronics, 2003 200 yamaha engines, lights, rewired, hatch hardware, live well, etc. and tons of space. Also a triple axle trailer that was recently redone. See link below for pics... https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa...750230535.html

Are the motors 2 stroke or 4 stroke? Hours? Do you have any day time photos? Its a bit hard to see detail with the pics on Craigslist.
    Donald Ferguson

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by eagle1tx

Are the motors 2 stroke or 4 stroke? Hours? Do you have any day time photos? Its a bit hard to see detail with the pics on Craigslist.

No reasonable offer refused, new boat coming soon.Motors are 2 stroke. Unknown hours, purchased them off someone who had just purchased a boat and wanted to go with mercury"s. Used 2 times since i"ve owned the boat and run really nice. Send me your info and I will send you daytime pics

Comment

Nice 26, looks clean. I like the live well.
        [br]Margate NJ[br]1989 Mako 211[br]2009 Etec 200 HO

Comment

What did you end up selling it for?

Comment

Working...
          X