Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 23 ft Mako Project and Trailer

!973 23 Ft Mako Boat Project

Long story short. I bought a 1974 make that had a small hole in the bottom of the boat in order to use the engine on another boat I owned. I was very close with the owner of Release Boats out of Miami / Homestead (they manufacture high quality bay boats). I was planning on possibly restoring the Mako and the owner of release boats professionally repaired the boat and reinforced the entire bottom of the boat (see images). These boats are considered a classic and they are worth saving.

I also have a 23 - 26 foot Rocket trailer. The trailer is in good shape other than i cannot find the registration and for the life of me cannot find the vin number on it stamped anyplace. Therefore to register the boat you will have to have it weighed and registered as homemade. The tires hold air but will likely need to be replaced.

This is a project boat with nothing but the shell and the original console and t - top.

you can see the images on this craigslist ad )moderators - let me know if thats ok)

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa...747671564.html
Working...
X