Acrylic Livewell hatch source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrylic Livewell hatch source

I'm new to the forum, just purchased a 1984 254, the old owner did not use the livewell, so i wanted to put a pump in it and get a clear lid made. does anyone know a source maybe in south florida that i could get make me a livewell lid, preferably with the rubber seal and a compression latch?

prospect plastics, fort lauderdale-oakland park area. Bring your latches and dimensions.

Comment

Welcome to CM! Your local glass company might be your best bet - but might need to shop around to find one willing to work with you on a small order. A couple things to keep in mind - when it's wet it will be VERY slippery, so it needs to be roughed up to give wet feet some traction. Gaskets are easy. compression latches can be found on closeout on gemlux.com. Might be easier to just put a light inside the livewell.
      quote:

Originally posted by patrick3955

I'm new to the forum, just purchased a 1984 254, the old owner did not use the livewell, so i wanted to put a pump in it and get a clear lid made. does anyone know a source maybe in south florida that i could get make me a livewell lid, preferably with the rubber seal and a compression latch?

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...og-bottom-time

Comment

Working...
      X