Pair of 14x19 4 blade props and 15x17 3 blade prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of 14x19 4 blade props and 15x17 3 blade prop

I have one set of 4 blade 14x19 mercury offshore props that I bought to try on my boat that did not work for me. They are in good shape with one little ding on one. One is counter one is standard. I am looking to sell these since they did not work.

I also have a really nice 15x17 3 blade that i took off when I went to twins.

These are open so you can put whatever hub in there you want I believe. They do not have hubs with them. They were on my optimax motors.

If interested, i can send you photos. My email is my username at gmail.

I paid $500 for the pair and am hoping to get that back. I would say $250 for the single 3 blade. I have no idea if that is fair or not. Let me know. Worst I can say is no.

I also am going to do a marine clean out here shortly and be selling some other things. I have a mako steering wheel, trim tabs, and some other items.

I will ship.
    \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

quote:

Originally posted by thejeepguy87

I have one set of 4 blade 14x19 mercury offshore props that I bought to try on my boat that did not work for me. They are in good shape with one little ding on one. One is counter one is standard. I am looking to sell these since they did not work.

I also have a really nice 15x17 3 blade that i took off when I went to twins.

These are open so you can put whatever hub in there you want I believe. They do not have hubs with them. They were on my optimax motors.

If interested, i can send you photos. My email is my username at gmail.

I paid $500 for the pair and am hoping to get that back. I would say $250 for the single 3 blade. I have no idea if that is fair or not. Let me know. Worst I can say is no.

I also am going to do a marine clean out here shortly and be selling some other things. I have a mako steering wheel, trim tabs, and some other items.

I will ship.

I should note I live in St. Pete, Florida. Will ship at my cost for the prices above.
    \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

Working...
    X