1986 Mako 171 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Mako 171 For Sale

I have a 1986 Mako 171 for sale. I bought the boat while deployed overseas. I intended to restore it when I returned to the states but am not able to do so now. The boat has a 1998 115HP Johnson (J115TSLECM) outboard and an aluminum FLOAT ON single axel trailer with galvanized wheels. The engine started 5 years ago, but I have not attempted since. It has been a saltwater boat. I have no history on the boat prior to my purchase. I had a new cover ($250) on the boat that lasted about a year before it disintegrated. The boat has been in the open for over 2 years. It needs a major cleaning and the center console rebuilt. Status of fuel tank is unknown. I paid over $4000 and would like to get $2300. I have a clear Florida title. The boat is located in St Augustine, Fl. If interested email me at [email protected] and I can send pictures.

Welcome to CM! sent an email.
    quote:

Originally posted by Cwatter

I have a 1986 Mako 171 for sale. I bought the boat while deployed overseas. I intended to restore it when I returned to the states but am not able to do so now. The boat has a 1998 115HP Johnson (J115TSLECM) outboard and an aluminum FLOAT ON single axel trailer with galvanized wheels. The engine started 5 years ago, but I have not attempted since. It has been a saltwater boat. I have no history on the boat prior to my purchase. I had a new cover ($250) on the boat that lasted about a year before it disintegrated. The boat has been in the open for over 2 years. It needs a major cleaning and the center console rebuilt. Status of fuel tank is unknown. I paid over $4000 and would like to get $2300. I have a clear Florida title. The boat is located in St Augustine, Fl. If interested email me at [email protected] and I can send pictures.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Hello Sailor. I sent pictures, but it is a huge file. Did you receive? I can't figure out how to upload pics to this post.

CAW

Comment

Greetings, I sent you an email for some pics. Thx

Comment

Hey folks. I've decided to keep the boat a while longer and try to fix it up. If I'm not successful, I'll list it again. Thank you, Cwatter

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Cwatter

Hello Sailor. I sent pictures, but it is a huge file. Did you receive? I can't figure out how to upload pics to this post.

CAW

Sorry I did receive them - nice boat that should clean up well.
            1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
            1985 Mako 20c - sold
            Fort Walton Beach, FL
            http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
            X