X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Albermarle 24

Im posting for a friend.

1990 Albemarle 24 Volvo 5.7L DP

Selling due to lack of time to use, hasnt been splashed since September 2017.

New 3/4 enclosure spring 2017 (have the back drapes of the old white enclosure) see pics

New cabin cushions (2017)

Lowrance HDS7 Gen 3 (2017)

Lowrance Sonic Hub2 with Bluetooth (2017)

Garmin echo map 54DV with downVU and blue charts (2015)

LED outrigger lights and 52 light bar (2017)

HEI distributor, spark plugs and plug wires replaced (2016)

Trailer has 4 new tires and all new bearings and seals with less then 200 miles. Trailer is a 1990, so it has rust and the brakes dont work (lines are rusted off).

There is spider cracking in the deck floor, but no soft spots. The usual chips and cracks for a 1990 boat.

The boat runs strong and handles rough seas well. Speed tops out 32mph @ 3500rpm, thats with full gear, 4 guys and 120 gal of gas.

18 Lee outriggers included

Ask $10,000.

[email protected]
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

I love the lines of the Albemarles. Where's our pics? []
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

I have the carolina classic version in 25 and 28, love them both, those albermarle's are tanks.
      [br]JR[br]1983 Mako 224 with twin 115 Mariners under the knife.[br]1982 Boston Whaler 15 super sport with 70 Johnson

Comment

Anyone need pics email jesse [8D]
        1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Been watching that boat on the FB marketplace. So tempting. If I still had my Tundra I would be all over it.
          Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

I think I'm buying it. Been talking with him for more than a week now. Just need to work out some long distance transaction details...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by andyb

I think I'm buying it. Been talking with him for more than a week now. Just need to work out some long distance transaction details...

That's awesome!
              David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

quote:

Thats awesome ! Where you from. Ill be heading south sometime soon

Comment

Charleston SC. Jesse mentioned delivering it down here too. Think partly to just get out the cold. More than willing to pay for delivery if someone wants to do it and it saves me a trip up to the cold.

Comment

andyb saw your in CHS. Im local with a 86' 235, and the alby 24 is on my future list let me know if you want meet up and run the boats at some point this summer. Always up to meet a fellow CM guy.

-Jeff

Comment

quote:

Charleston SC. Jesse mentioned delivering it down here too. Think partly to just get out the cold. More than willing to pay for delivery if someone wants to do it and it saves me a trip up to the cold.

Ill be heading down that way via the fabulous I95 to pick up my Mako Fl in the coming weeks. Throw me a little coin for some fuel and Id be tickled

Comment

quote:

Ill be heading down that way via the fabulous I95 to pick up my Mako Fl in the coming weeks. Throw me a little coin for some fuel and Id be tickled

Comment

Jeff, would be glad too meet up. Always looking for additional crew to fish. Have had some friends move away, others having kids, my fishing crew is dwindling these days. Used to have a 224 I sold years ago. Had a project 24 Albie, then went to a new Pioneer 197. Ready to go back cheap with a cabin to do some camping and not be paying on a boat loan anymore. Main fishing buddy visits on here occasionally too, he's got a 21b he just finished up repowering with an etec. Did you buy the 235 that was on Craiglist here for like $6k? That looked like a prety nice boat for the money.

Brandon, I need to get a plan finalized with Jesse this week. He was going to send a video of firing her up on the hose. Maybe just too dang cold to pull out, run, re-winterize. I'm getting a little antsy, it was in the 70s here all last week!

Here's my number for both of y'all 843-697-0411

Comment

Jeff, would be glad too meet up. Always looking for additional crew to fish. Have had some friends move away, others having kids, my fishing crew is dwindling these days. Used to have a 224 I sold years ago. Had a project 24 Albie, then went to a new Pioneer 197. Ready to go back cheap with a cabin to do some camping and not be paying on a boat loan anymore. Main fishing buddy visits on here occasionally too, he's got a 21b he just finished up repowering with an etec. Did you buy the 235 that was on Craiglist here for like $6k? That looked like a prety nice boat for the money.

Brandon, I need to get a plan finalized with Jesse this week. He was going to send a video of firing her up on the hose. Maybe just too dang cold to pull out, run, re-winterize. I'm getting a little antsy, it was in the 70s here all last week!

Here's my number for both of y'all 843-697-0411

Comment

Working...
                            X