1972 23 Mako cc with cudy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 23 Mako cc with cudy

Almost finished after two years and tons of cash! Im trying to get an idea of what shes worth. Not sure how to post pictures...
    Justin Robulock

I have pasted a link with how to post picture information below:

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=45829

Meanwhile tell us about your upgrades, what have you been working on and buying for your MAKO?

Aflyer
    1990 Mako 231[br]1989 Luhrs T320[br]1973 Egg Harbor 30\' Sedan Fisherman[br]1953 Chris Craft Rocket 17 (Dad\'s Boat)[br]

Comment

Thank you mymako231! It had an I/o so I rebuilt the transom with coosa and multiple layers of bi-axle, built two L-brackets from 1 pvc board glassed in where old motor mounts used to be and run up under cap for extra support. Had a custom aluminum engine bracket built with full swim platform rated for a 300 hp and dive ladder mount. New console, 37 gallon Moeller poly tank, 1600 gpm Johnson bilge pump and float switch, Lowrance HDS-7 gen 3, standard Horizon 2200, fusion stereo with Bluetooth and satellite radio adapter, JBL amp and speakers, professionally wired, batter switch and ACR. Deck, stringers and cap all in great condition, new 1 pvc hatch covers, replaced rotted bottom of center hatch (was used for livewell) working on new 1/2 starboard for cabin walls and have original teak doors. White Awl grip paint on interior and aqua mist on hull, Interlux vc performance on bottom and Sherwin Williams tile clad epoxy in hatches, will kiwi grip deck and cap areas when finished.
      Justin Robulock

Comment

New stainless steel hardware, pop up mid cleats, led Nav lights and 2011 aluminum tandem axle trailer and aluminum bunks, re-wired with led lights mounted on 60 guide posts and Im sure theres more! Lol Ive spent the last two years nights and weekends rebuild her and around $15k and Ive documented every dime and every minute.
        Justin Robulock

Comment

Sounds awesome, that is a pile of renovation and upgrades.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Aflyer
          1990 Mako 231[br]1989 Luhrs T320[br]1973 Egg Harbor 30\' Sedan Fisherman[br]1953 Chris Craft Rocket 17 (Dad\'s Boat)[br]

Comment

Unfortunately, we messed around with photobucket and got aggravated with it, we dont use it for anything else so I gave up. I wish this site would make it easier to just upload pictures, but it is what it is...(772)321-5113 I can text pictures or they are on my Facebook page Xlll Stripes LLC Ive got pictures on there from day one up until recently. Im just trying to get an idea on what shes worth before I invest in an outboard, Im really not sure I would use the cabin and I would feel terrible about cutting up a classic! Thanks again!
            Justin Robulock

Comment

I did a full renovation and repower on a 1990 23' wa. Spent over 30k and sold it a year later for under 15k. Unfortunately resurrection of a classic does not equal high sale price.
              1998 253 W/A Suzuki 300

Comment

jrobulock,

Yes I agree Photobucket is not a user friendly tool, and you have to pay a fee to do third party hosting. I tried IMGUR, and it works, but note real easy either.

I will try checking out your facebook page.

Setting a value is difficult for sure, best you can do is look for other boats like yours that are either listed or sold.

You could also join the THT forum, and post your pictures up there. Lots of dedicated boaters on the THT forum, maybe someone there can help with a value.

Aflyer

Comment

Thanks again mymako231 Ill give it a try! Have a great day!! #129305;
                  Justin Robulock

Comment

Working...
                  X