Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 MAKO 231 SOLD

1990 Mako 231 For Sale.

Boat is sold and new owner is in possession of it.

Bill, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

George

I am the second owner, this boat has had fresh water use only since about 1996.

Original 225 HP Evinrude with 480 hours. It runs well and looks good. I have just had the CDI replaced and the carburetors rebuilt.

Boat has a T-Top with electronics box

Boat has never had bottom paint,

Boat also has Gunnel mount outriggers

Standard Horizon VHF,

Older stereo/cassette radio

The boat comes with a Long fully self-adjusting roller trailer with surge brakes, and electric winch.

The boat had a makeover in 2014, and there is a thread here:

ClassicMako Owners Club, Inc. - Growing Mid Summer Project

Work done in 2014:

Decks repainted with Interlux 2 part epoxy paint

New sunbrella t-top

New Garmin 70DV

New seat upholstery

New Bilge pump

New Live well pump

New T-Top boat cover

1 new battery

Replaced brass deck scupper tubes

Second new battery

Rebuilt Carburetors

New CDI

Trailer updates:

5 New Goodyear endurance tires

New master and wheel cylinders Surge brake system

Asking $11,500. Boat is located in Charlotte NC area. Contact me vias this posting or PM.

Thanks for looking,

Aflyerid="Comic Sans MS">id="size3">

1990 Mako 231[br]1989 Luhrs T320[br]1973 Egg Harbor 30\' Sedan Fisherman[br]1953 Chris Craft Rocket 17 (Dad\'s Boat)[br]

Looks great! Any others pictures available? Can email to [email protected] and Is the fuel tank original?

Thanks

Ernie
    Espreitzer

Comment

Ernie,

Hi, thanks for looking. I have added some pictures to my listing on The Hull Truth, see link below:

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-s...l#post11753409

Let me know if you can see them, as it is much easier to post pictures over there.

Thank you,

George
      1990 Mako 231[br]1989 Luhrs T320[br]1973 Egg Harbor 30\' Sedan Fisherman[br]1953 Chris Craft Rocket 17 (Dad\'s Boat)[br]

Comment

Ken here. Live outside Charlotte. Nice boat. I would be interested in seeing it. Tried sending an email via this listing, but as I am a new member, I do not have enough posts to send an email?

Give me a call at 7 oh 4, Nine 9 5, 35 Four Six or email at ken dot bowen at att dot com. (Sorry for the cryptics)

Thanks,

Ken
        Ken

Comment

Ken,

Hello, I got your message late last nite, and decided to not to call you back at midnight, LOL.

I am calling you now.

Thanks,

George

Comment

I just added a few photo's to my original listing post.

The teak has had two coats of Cetol teak dressing. Third coat this afternoon, install tomorrow.

Also included pictures of the tank through the inspection plates.

Boat and Motor manuals.

Thanks for looking,

mymako231

Comment

Beautiful, I'm just down the road from you. Not in the market for a Food Trailer are you?
              Educator, that likes to build stuff...looking for a project, always.[br]Iron Station, NC...Brunswick County when able.

Comment

SpringerNC,

Thanks for the compliment.

You are just down the road, I actually drove through Iron Station this morning.

Sorry I have no need for a Food truck, I am a terrible chef, LOL.

Aflyerid="size2">

Comment

Maybe I'll have it sold and won't have a long trip to get your boat from you. fingers crossed.

Don't get lost in our big city life and 2-3 stop lights.
                  quote:

Originally posted by mymako231

SpringerNC,

Thanks for the compliment.

You are just down the road, I actually drove through Iron Station this morning.

Sorry I have no need for a Food truck, I am a terrible chef, LOL.

Aflyerid="size2">

Educator, that likes to build stuff...looking for a project, always.[br]Iron Station, NC...Brunswick County when able.

Comment

Hi,

I'd like to contact you on this but don't have enough posts to email you. If it is still available, please call Bill at two15, two84, six403.

Thanks,
                    Bill Murphy

Comment

Bill,

Hi, I am out of town for the weekend. I will try to give you a shout tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for looking,

mymako231
                      quote:

Originally posted by irishmurph

Hi,

I'd like to contact you on this but don't have enough posts to email you. If it is still available, please call Bill at two15, two84, six403.

Thanks,

Comment

This boat is under contract, deposit received.

Thanks for looking,

mymako231

Comment

Dang! Lucky folks!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SpringerNC

Dang! Lucky folks!

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X