Wanted 241,241B, 261 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 241,241B, 261 project

Beginning my search for a 241/B 261 project boat to restore and make mine for the next few years. Really looking for something with no power, trailer is a plus. No 261Bs yet for length reasons (wont fit in my slip). Looking to spend 10k or less because I want to customize it but will look at some above that if some works been done. Email me at wristshot1 at comcast dot net

May also get shot for this but would consider a 252 or a 262 for more
    *on the hunt for a 241/261*[br]1989 Mako 210 (sold and missed)

Deals can be found. I found a 261 with 2015 Suzuki 175s for 9k because it sank in its slip. Watch Miami craigslist, prices seem high lately but when they come up it seems several come up.
    1989 Mako 261[br]SOLD - 1987 231 restore/rebuild http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46836&whichpage=1[br]

Comment

Located in Maryland so miami is a bit of a hike but i may have to make that trip. Seems like all the deals are in Florida

Comment

I texted him about it and he was quick to reply that he still had it. I asked what it needed and if it had ever been sunk and never got a response.

Comment

Scott i spoke with earl about it and the boat sounded like a steal but sold around 7pm. Well before i could decide if i even could make the 17hr trip to see it

Comment

bump to keep on first page

Comment

I still have my 92' 241 for sale... fully running, loaded with equipment, ready to fish. 15K obo

Comment

Loong trip from cali to Maryland otherwise id be in contact

Comment

Going to look at a 261 in Virginia that is on the facebook marletplace. The new owner seems to have done the stringers but has limited proof of it other then a couple pictures before they were glassed in. He removed the cap to do it. Is there anything in particular i should look at? Boat had transom redone as well

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by JohnB

Beginning my search for a 241/B 261 project boat to restore and make mine for the next few years. Really looking for something with no power, trailer is a plus. No 261Bs yet for length reasons (wont fit in my slip). Looking to spend 10k or less because I want to customize it but will look at some above that if some works been done. Email me at wristshot1 at comcast dot net

Just listed my 1989 Mako 260

https://ventura.craigslist.org/boa/d...713232687.html

Comment

I just picked up a 1990 241. Single 250 Yamaha. Needs a tank and transom work. No trailer. Located in CT.

Comment

working on a trailer now mike, looking forward to the pictures

Comment

Well thats a bummer but it is what it is. Still looking

Comment

Hey John,

I stumbled upon this looking for something else. The posting is 3 months old but sounds like a lot of boat for the money, may be worth a phone call.

https://www.shoppok.com/newyork/a,29...ASTERN-LI-.htm

Current
                            '76 Mako 25 w/ '03 300 Yamaha HPDI
                            Previous
                            '85 Mako 21B w/ '94 225 yamaha
                            '73 Mako 19 w/ '96 112spl Evinrude
                            Brick, NJ

Comment

Shot an email through the site but to my understanding that boat was sold. I remember talking to him when there was a Craigslist ad

Comment

Working...
                              X