1978 Mako 21 CC 175hp Evinrude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Mako 21 CC 175hp Evinrude

Update. I'm leaving for Hawaii on October 15 and wont be back until the 1st of May. I wont have anyone here to show the boat, so I'll be shrinking the boat and put it back on the market in the spring.
    I've added some footage of the boat underway. This footage was taken on 8/07/2018. Click on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JtxxuY8f58&t=2s

I've just bought a Mako 25 so I'm Selling my 1978 Mako 21. This boat has just completed a restoration from bow to stern, including a new 52 gallon Moeller poly fuel tank, fittings, fuel filter system, new fuel lines & new foam. Everything new from the Nav lights to the bilge pump, to every last screw. The bottom has been freshly painted with Pettit anti fouling paint. The entire hull was prepped, dewaxed and sprayed with Interlux Marine Topsides inside and out. The decks are rock solid with new gelcoat. The wood has been water sealed, stained and varnished with 12 coats. All new Faria gauges, new wiring & new "Boss" sound system. The engine is a 1995 Evinrude 175HP V6 with approx 250hrs. The engine has been serviced, carbs rebuilt, new gear oil, new water pump impeller and housing. The engine runs like a dream & has new paint & graphics. Custom upholstery done by "Top of the Line". Tandem axle trailer has surge brakes with 4 brand new tires & new lights. If you have any questions at all, please contact Kevin Fraser @ 386-868-7988. Please understand, this is a 40 year old boat and it has a nick or two & maybe a blemish here or there, however the pictures & video tell the story. I'm asking 15K firm.
    id="left">

Kevin- that looks like Fort Knox in the background, am I correct? Nice looking boat by the way. Why are you selling?
    12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jacurrier

Kevin- that looks like Fort Knox in the background, am I correct? Nice looking boat by the way. Why are you selling?

This is the third Mako I've done. I just bought a 1976 Mako 25 CC and I'm itching to get started on this one...lol. That is Fort Knox in the background. I'm on the coast, just a short 20 Minute ride up the river to Bucksport.

Comment

Gorgeous
        \'79 20 175 \'rude[br]Sacramento, CA (Deep behind enemy lines!!)[br]...something fishy this way comes...[br]http://www.westernsteelcouncil.org[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13979

Comment

Good luck with the sale, I'm not too far down the road from you in Camden.
          ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Justin

Good luck with the sale, I'm not too far down the road from you in Camden.

Thanks, I'm bringing the boat down your way next week. Come by and check it out..

Kevin

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by grgrmouse

Gorgeous

Thank you! I love working on these older Makos. They are rock solid!!

Comment

Working...
              X