Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 Mako 20__FS.

Up for sale is my 73 Mako 20.

Included: single axle 3000lb cap trailer, in good working order.

Anchor, lines, new bumpers, PFDs and a Tube along with tow lines.

Coast guard stuff.

Motor is a '87 Yamaha 175, with 200 carbs.

Boat is honest and sound. By honest I mean it's largely original and has a few nicks and dents that you'd expect but no major redos or cover ups. Transom is solid and dry, no flex visible when hanging on motor. Floors are good, one mild soft spot. All internal drains work, hull stays dry. Stringer are solid. Center console has seen a few things installed and removed, but comes with the Yamaha multi guage as well as a yamaha temp gauge (new)

New steering cable, batteries, starter motor, thermostats, fuel pumps and the carbs were gone through as the ones it had in 2014 when I bought it from a Classic Mako forum member were completely filled with crud, hence the 175 with 200 carb status.

Woodwork redone in '15, looks good, could use a little touch up here and there.

Boat drives well and is very comfortable in Long Island 2 foot seas.

Complete package to get out on the water.

Whats wrong with it? Needs cushions. Motor runs but has a slight coolant leak near a thermostat, the bolt stripped and needs rethreading. Electric is original, and well, it could use a going thru.

Classic Mako fans this is a great candidate for an easy restoration.

Trailer has LED lights all around and has been brought up to 2015 standards and passes the CT inspections, tightest in America I'd think. (After getting it registered, thats a major benefit) New studs and lugs and bearings serviced. I added LED guide tubes for ease of loading.

Boat is located near Bridgeport CT, exit 23 off I-95

Photos at:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...23269307832425

I'd like $3300.

call or text: 203 521 1530, or email at [email protected][img][/img]
    Jake Gulick[br]Fairfield County CT
Working...
X