Aluminum tandem axle trailer for sale $2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum tandem axle trailer for sale $2000

Up for sale is my used 7000 GVW aluminum C channel tandem axle boat trailer currently hauling my Mako 21 around. Leaf spring suspension, new Dexter axles, Kodiak disc brakes and dexter electric over hydraulic brake actuator about 2 years ago. All new E rated radial tires last fall. Decided to buy a new trailer with front bunks and more hull support since I haul it down the highway for 8 to 16 hour road trips. Asking $2800 or best offer. New trailer will be ready September 12th. I never figured out posting pictures on here so email me at [email protected] or text at seven2four-614-twozerofourthree and I'll send pics.
    1978 Mako 21[br]Schneider [br]Butler, PA

Bump, price drop $3500 OBO. I may be able to deliver or meet a buyer in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and New York.

Comment

Hey, tinbanger...

Are you also on the "fisherie" forums??
      1992 211 w/175 OptiMax
      Glen Campbell, Pa.

Comment

No, I am on The Hull Truth, Scream and Fly and Bass Boat Central with this user name. I've only listed the trailer on here so far.

Comment

Price drop to $2800 or best offer. Boat is being dropped off this Tuesday for new trailer bunk fitting, so it's ready for a new owner. I posted these photos up on Flickr, so here's a link to them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Price drop to $2500 or best offer. Trailer is empty so it's got to go.

Comment

4 new leaf springs/bushings and one new kodiak caliper and pad set installed today. Also comes with an extra set of Kodiak pads. Price dropped to $2000.00 and come and get it.

Comment

Working...
              X