Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 mako 20 project and great trailer

I'm not even going to try to post pics.! Charlotte/Belmont no craigalist

I bought this to restore but I need cash for fall tournament season! Great trailer. All details on craigslist.

Great Day!

Need to sell this! Great trailer-great project hull.

First $1800 takes it.

Comment

Wow. No takers? Off to the dump she goes Saturday. That's ashame. Good hull!

Comment

Wow. No takers? Off to the dump she goes Saturday. That's ashame. Good hull!

Comment

Maybe a photo or some link to the CL add? Hard to be interested in something when it says "no photos" see CL add.

I could spend hours searching for it and not find it.

Charlotte, NC? Charlotte somewhere else?

I know two people looking for a 20, but hard to tell them what to look at.
          \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

Maybe a photo or some link to the CL add? Hard to be interested in something when it says "no photos" see CL add.

I could spend hours searching for it and not find it.

Charlotte, NC? Charlotte somewhere else?

I know two people looking for a 20, but hard to tell them what to look at.
            \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

Craigslist Charlotte

Click on boats by owner

Then in the search box type mako

No need to search through all boats!

By typing in mako only makos will pop up

Thanks

Comment

Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

Just post the darm link, you are making it hard for your prospective buyers. By making them search to find yours they might even find something better, I don't see why is so hard to post at least the link for you ad.
                    [br]JR[br]1983 Mako 224 with twin 115 Mariners under the knife.[br]1982 Boston Whaler 15 super sport with 70 Johnson

Comment

Hey jeepguy...

Text me at:

I have a question for you (about your two lookers) and don't want to hijack this thread...
                      1992 211 w/175 OptiMax
                      Glen Campbell, Pa.

Comment

Will get my son to post link. I'm too old to know all of this computer nonsense.

Don't know why typing in boats charlotte craigslist then typing in mako to search box is so challenging. Thanks for tip on adding a link. If I knew how I would have done so from start.

Comment

Here you go, hate seeing stuff go to the landfill...especially a Mako.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa...655944121.html
                          1981 15\' Boston Whaler, 1987 MidOcean 26, 1973 22\' Mako (Hull+trailer for sale)

Comment

Thanks for posting link. Maybe I'll get the computer thing figured out one day!

Price drop? 1500 gets good loadrite trailer(torsion axles) lights work new winch good to go plus hull. I have original gas tank. I started to gut her. It's a good project hull.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Makolarry

Will get my son to post link. I'm too old to know all of this computer nonsense.

Don't know why typing in boats charlotte craigslist then typing in mako to search box is so challenging. Thanks for tip on adding a link. If I knew how I would have done so from start.

My apologies for my post, didn't know you aren't to familiar with computers and this kind of stuff, feel bad for the way I expressed.

Good luck with the sale.
                              [br]JR[br]1983 Mako 224 with twin 115 Mariners under the knife.[br]1982 Boston Whaler 15 super sport with 70 Johnson

Comment

Working...
                              X