Mako 236 in Maine - Price Reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 236 in Maine - Price Reduced

Hey guys and gals we have decided to downsize the fleet and are selling our 236.

FOR SALE: 1986 Mako Marine full transom center console fiberglass boat, gas 5.7L V8 (260 HP), Borg Warner 1:1 transmission, stainless steel shaft, three blade bronze propeller (13R12), and bronze rudder. Price includes a 1994 EZ Loader tandem axle galvanized bunk trailer w/ surge brakes.

We purchased the boat in 2014 from a gentleman that sold it due to health issues; he had bought the boat in 2008 from the original owners estate in Islesboro, Maine. The prop shaft has was checked and is true, a new cutlass bearing, rudder bearing, rudder stuffing box, Spurs cutter all installed in 2016, and a spare LasDrop dripless stuffing box (never installed, http://www.lasdrop.com/ ) is included. The boat has Bennett trim tabs, two automatic bilge pumps (Rule 1500 gallon/hour), bilge blower, battery selector/isolaton switch, two batteries, courtesy lights, navigation lights, and a compass. Brand new bow dodger (used one season made by Arts Canvas, Belmont, ME), and an older but serviceable Bimini top and hardware should you care to have a replacement canvas cut. The boat has full cushions forward, and on the console seat. The boat is currently moored in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.

Asking $13,500

jasonDOTcurrierATaecomDOTcom
    12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Sounds like a very nice boat. Pictures or at least a link to CL ad would help. GLWS
    quote:

Originally posted by jacurrier

Hey guys and gals we have decided to downsize the fleet and are selling our 236.

FOR SALE: 1986 Mako Marine full transom center console fiberglass boat, gas 5.7L V8 (260 HP), Borg Warner 1:1 transmission, stainless steel shaft, three blade bronze propeller (13R12), and bronze rudder. Price includes a 1994 EZ Loader tandem axle galvanized bunk trailer w/ surge brakes.

We purchased the boat in 2014 from a gentleman that sold it due to health issues; he had bought the boat in 2008 from the original owners estate in Islesboro, Maine. The prop shaft has was checked and is true, a new cutlass bearing, rudder bearing, rudder stuffing box, Spurs cutter all installed in 2016, and a spare LasDrop dripless stuffing box (never installed, http://www.lasdrop.com/ ) is included. The boat has Bennett trim tabs, two automatic bilge pumps (Rule 1500 gallon/hour), bilge blower, battery selector/isolaton switch, two batteries, courtesy lights, navigation lights, and a compass. Brand new bow dodger (used one season made by Arts Canvas, Belmont, ME), and an older but serviceable Bimini top and hardware should you care to have a replacement canvas cut. The boat has full cushions forward, and on the console seat. The boat is currently moored in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.

Asking $13,500

jasonDOTcurrierATaecomDOTcom

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Here are a few photos I have of the boat before I put it away in the fall -

12 Smokercraft[br]17 Mako CC[br]18 Marshall Sanderling[br]20 Ellis Sport Fisherman (sold)[br]21 Kencraft CC (sold)[br]236 Mako CC

Comment

See if this works better. I took out the URL code. She looks good!
        quote:

Here are a few photos I have of the boat before I put it away in the fall -

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL

Comment

Thanks Sailor!

Comment

All I see is small boxes where the pics should be....sigh...
            [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Can anyone see the photos besides me? HELP PLEASE!

Comment

Comment

quote:

Yes, in another browser. Michigan Dave probably can't see them because he has the photosucket Chrome add-in installed that was custom built for CM during the photosucket scandal.
                  1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                  1985 Mako 20c - sold
                  Fort Walton Beach, FL

Comment

Bumping this thread, as I wanted to give CM members the first shot. I will list the boat locally later this week.

Comment

BUMP- Price change

Got water in the cylinder and bent a connecting rod. Mechanic started the repair last fall, but hasn't completed. Both he and I would like to see the boat go to a good home.

Any takers at $2500?

Boat is located in Boothbay, Maine on its trailer.

Comment

Ill buy a 236 for $2500. Road trip.
                        Nick Dodge[br]Maysville, GA[br]1990 Mako 261 Broken Arrow[br][br]Project Thread- http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56182&whichpage=1

Comment

You could drop it right into Reservoir 33 just outside town!

Seriously its a good boat, but we had been planning to sell, so rather than put more money into it its going "as is" meaning the motor needs to be worked on.

Comment

Jason -

What color is the dodger? Want to sell it separately?
                            1974 Mako 23IB[br]Pittsgrove, NJ

Comment

I would entertain that option. It is a dark green. not forest green but not kelly green either. Let me see if I have a photo with it on, we have never used it with the dodger on the water.

Comment

Working...
                              X