Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 171 Pre 2000

Greetings!

I am looking for a 171 that is in very good condition - maybe a recent restoration. Will pay top dollar. I'd prefer it to have a Yamaha engine.

Thanks much in advance!

Where are you located? My 171 Angler has just become available with the recent addition of a 23 WAC. Check your inbox for a message with all of the specs/writeup. It was overhauled a few years back, has a 2004 90 yamaha with less than 250 hours on it and a custom built trailer. Super clean.
    \'84 17 Angler, Yamaha 90TLRC[br]Panama City, FL[br]\"Tell me, are you a badfish too?\"[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Badfish

Where are you located? My 171 Angler has just become available with the recent addition of a 23 WAC. Check your inbox for a message with all of the specs/writeup. It was overhauled a few years back, has a 2004 90 yamaha with less than 250 hours on it and a custom built trailer. Super clean.

I sent you a PM. Im not sure they work. Im interested in your 17. Do you have a contact? Thx!

Comment

quote:

I sent you a PM. Im not sure they work. Im interested in your 17. Do you have a contact? Thx!

Comment

I have a 1983 17 standard, completely redone in 2007, powered with a 2003 yamaha 150HPDI ~500hrs. Boat is in mint condition, trim tabs, dual optima batteries, JL speakers and amp, underwater lights, etc. If you're interested, email me at [email protected] and i can send you pictures.
          1983 17 Standard - 150 Yamaha HPDI

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by FLAnative1

quote:

Hey there, FLAnative1!
            Hmmmm, you may be right. They may not be working... I sent a test message to myself, nothing came back... Please send me a quick email at yeti17 AT aol DOT com and we can exchange numbers or I can provide you with whatever information you would like. I love this boat and would love to see it go to another Classic Mako member.
            \'84 17 Angler, Yamaha 90TLRC[br]Panama City, FL[br]\"Tell me, are you a badfish too?\"[br]

Comment

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FLAnative1

quote:

Hey there, FLAnative1!

Hmmmm, you may be right. They may not be working... I sent a test message to myself, nothing came back... Please send me a quick email at yeti17 AT aol DOT com and we can exchange numbers or I can provide you with whatever information you would like. I love this boat and would love to see it go to another Classic Mako member.

Badfish! Email sent

Comment

Working...
              X