leaning post livewell 45gal $1600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaning post livewell 45gal $1600

Bring that new look and functionality with a new 45 gallon fiberglass livewell / leaning post to your project. Perfect for do it yourself boat restoration or new builds or just adding a larger baitwell to your boat. High gloss gelcoat finish outside with high gloss blue gelcoat baitwell. cushion, aluminum backrest and footrest These leaningpost are built to order, can be bought with or without backrest and cushions. $1600[img][/img]

quote:

quote:

Thank You for looking
    'IMG_0636_zpsd8xm7tx0

Not sure how to add pictures

Comment

Upload the pictures to imagur or photosuckit and paste the code for forums
      John[br]1989 Mako 210 (Sold and Missed)[br]

Comment

CB boat-works, do you have a website that I can access to see your leaning post live wells? If not, can you provide me with your phone number so I can get pictures and more information.
        brandon T lutgendorf

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by CbBoatWorks

Bring that new look and functionality with a new 45 gallon fiberglass livewell / leaning post to your project. Perfect for do it yourself boat restoration or new builds or just adding a larger baitwell to your boat. High gloss gelcoat finish outside with high gloss blue gelcoat baitwell. cushion, aluminum backrest and footrest These leaningpost are built to order, can be bought with or without backrest and cushions. $1600[img][/img]
          quote:

[quote]

Thank You for looking

Comment

What are the dimensions? Width is my main concern.
            [br]1980 Custom Mako 20, 150 HO G2[br]Statham, GA

Comment

36" side to side across the top, at flange it is 40" side to side,

front to back is 25"
              quote:

Originally posted by leggomymako

What are the dimensions? Width is my main concern.

Comment

Do you make one 30" wide...or less?

Comment

We are building a plug for one that is 25" wide and still uses the 45gal bait well, it will be late July before its ready.
                  quote:

Originally posted by leggomymako

Do you make one 30" wide...or less?

Comment

Sounds good. What is the height? Price?

Comment

I assume you all will ship them?
                      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

Comment

Yes we will ship them ,Thanks for the interest.
                        quote:

Originally posted by Stroken

I assume you all will ship them?

Comment

another one off to TX Monday, these bait-wells will be all over the country soon

Comment

Are you still doing livewells? Do you have a website or phone number to reach you?
                            Dustin[br]1985 Mako 224 w/ E-tec 250hp [br]St. Pete, FL[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by 1985Mako224

Are you still doing livewells? Do you have a website or phone number to reach you?

I got mine March 1/2019 pleasure doing business with him, besides always shipping next week, the hurricane hit NC (hate that) waited for him to get up and running, then he blocked my number, got a background search on him, messaged off different phone to show acquired info, unblocks my number says he shipped it, gives reference number, I call old dominion, turns out I was just a quote, confront him, says he doesnt gave money to ship it, call him 2 weeks later, his number is disconnected, make a Craigslist ad in Wilmigbnton with this whole spill, post pics of his last message saying he was going to ship but didnt have the money, a screen shot of his background search and magically after 2 days of being posted on CL he messaged me to hurry up and verify address. Paid July 12 2018!

Dude, after the shit show I went through to get mine, not a chance in hell I would order one from him.
                              Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian. -Henry Ford[br]1988 Mako 261 \"Stroken\" Project Thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26203[br]1992 Mako221B project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48747[br]1992 Mako 261B \"Reel Impressive\" project thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56286[br]

Comment

Working...
                              X