1981 mako 20B project in SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 mako 20B project in SC

I've got 1981 mako 20 that I dug into, and with everything else I've got going on, don't have time to finish. It's got the transom raised to 25 inches already. The deck is cut out, and foam is removed. The stringers are in pretty good shape. I have a brand new 60 gallon Moeller tank, all the plywood for the new deck is cut from 3/4" marine plywood and has been coated with poly resin with matt embedded for the bottom to keep it from rotting. Right now it has a 1994 evinrude 140, but hasn't been run in a few years. Trailer is a single axle, and is in pretty good shape. I don't have any pictures right now, but can get some if anyone is interested. I can also include all the vinylester resin, matt, and floatation foam i bought to finish it for the right price. I'd like to get 1800 for the hull, motor, and trailer. The glass, we'd have to discuss as I'd have to see how much of what I have, but it's all still in new sealed containers.
    1981 Mako 20[br]Georgetown, SC

Could you send pics?

Thanks

Comment

Interested in pics as well
      Educator, that likes to build stuff...looking for a project, always.[br]Iron Station, NC...Brunswick County when able.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm just seeing this. I will get some pictures tomorrow, as it's getting dark right now.

Comment

Pictures are in this album, I've never done a Google album before, so if they don't work, let me know and I'll try something else.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WrwyrDxoZ4cKFd7C8

Comment

Working...
          X