Mako 20 emblems WTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 20 emblems WTB

Looking for a pair of mako20 emblems for my 78' not sure if anyone has any they want to get rid of or can point me in the right direction to find them.

Have a look here

http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56888
    Long Island NY [br]1985 Mako 20C[br]2003 Yamaha OX66 150[br]

Comment

RingLeader made one for me - Mako 228 w/ "Son of a Sailor" in tag line.

I love it
      1984 Mako 228 w/ 175hp E-Tec [br]1983 SeaRay 26\' Sundancer w/ 454 Big Block spinning Volvo DuoProps (Sold)[br]1989 Wahoo 17\' CC w/ 88hp Evinrude (vacationing in Key West)[br]

Comment

I have original mako20 placards still on boat. Just started rebuild. You can have these if You want them. Im hoping RingLeader is still offering placards. I could reuse these but they need painting. After seeing the ones R.L. Makes Ive decided to go that route when I get to that stage. If You want these let me know.

Comment

Makolarry I would love them let me know how much you would want and or shipping

Comment

Makolarry it isnt letting me email you so if you could just send my a email @ [email protected]

Thanks again!

Comment

Been out of town. I will email at 7. Ill send pics and we can figure out how to get them to You. Unless shipping is crazy,which I doubt, You can have them -no charge.

Comment

Try Marine Liquidators in Fort Pierce. They have placards and a ton of other Mako stuff.

Comment

Try Marine Liquidators in Fort Pierce. They have placards and a ton of other Mako stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X