1972 Mako 23 I/O STILL FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 Mako 23 I/O STILL FOR SALE

Looking to sell my 1972 23 I/O project Boat. The hull is solid and 305 engine runs well. The shift cable was recently replaced along with water pump. Shift cable needs to be adjusted Boat should be rewired. Great project Boat, I just dont have the time to complete it. $2200. Contact me at 631-767-1846 for pictures. Boat is located in Northport New York. Attached is the craigslist link

https://longisland.craigslist.org/bo...?lang=en&cc=us

Anybody looking for a good project. This is the one. Lets start talking abou this boat. Any one interested?

Comment

Still for sale. Willing to work on the price.

Comment

cool older Mako. Hopefully someone will pick her up. There is one member on here with the same boat and a small diesel in it which is a sweet setup. GLWS.
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Boat is still available. $1800. This boat will be a great winter project. Tom 631-767-1846

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Tdunn81

Boat is still available. $1800. This boat will be a great winter project. Tom 631-767-1846

$1700. Boat has to go!

Comment

craigslist thread gone, can you post or send me pics please
              TBGLLC[br] [br]1992 -26 Celebrity[br]1972 -19\' Mako 150 Suz.[br]old fj40....[br] Ocean Isle Beach,NC [br]

Comment

Titan_Boat text me at 631-767-1846 and I can send you pictures of the Boat.

Comment

Finally SOLD. Only took 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                  X