1978__21 Mako hull, fuel tank, newer console/ ttop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978__21 Mako hull, fuel tank, newer console/ ttop

Guys im parting out a project that i dont have time for.

Family and work leave little free time and id rather just fish than dedicate a year of free time to the project. So i'll list items and description.

1978 Mako 21 Hull, Floor is cut in places, rear boxes are cut out, boat is stripped. I have the hatches for the front and the plackards. It's sitting on a heavy channel steel trailer which is not rusted but needs fitting to the boat better. Road worthy just hauled it 2 hours no problem.

New fuel tank factory specs (actually foamed into the boat but ill remove if you want it and not the hull)

Newer console and fitted ttop from a mid 90 mako w/ switch panel (bought from mako surplus guys in Carolina)

1999 200 hp evinrude ficht (never ran it suppose to have 400 hours)

Binnacle controls for Evinrude

New Bennett trim tabs (maybe missing a hose)

Multiple other random items laying around

Im thinking $3000 is fair

Im open to offers. Need it out of my yard. HOA is after me.

Located in Middle Georgia.

Call or text for pics 478-342-031 nine.

I miss the comradery at the Funaments had a good time at the first couple meetings. Just tried to get back on this project but reality hit pretty quick just dont have the time. Thx
    1978 Mako21[br]2001 200 Rude[br](under the knife)[br]1993 Proline 241[br]Yamaha F225[br]

Sorry to hear you are selling,but maybe now you can buy a non-project mako and make the trip to Destin again.Either way,you should come back to Destin.
    1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

Pictures? Is it on Craigslist in your area?

Comment

Its not on craigslist. I can text some pics if i can get a cell number. I will try to post some later. Thx
        1978 Mako21[br]2001 200 Rude[br](under the knife)[br]1993 Proline 241[br]Yamaha F225[br]

Comment

PATRICKB! What's up brother? You need to come down next week!!!
          1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
          1985 Mako 20c - sold
          Fort Walton Beach, FL
          http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Email sent in regards to the gas tank.

Comment

the cpak console on their would be a nice addition

Comment

Steve hope all is well. Good to hear from you. Ive checked out your new ride, really nice. You going to have your 25 at the meeting?

Bunboc, didnt receive an email.

Comment

I sent it through the site. Sent you a text, didn't see your number listed.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Patrick B

Guys im parting out a project that i dont have time for.

Family and work leave little free time and id rather just fish than dedicate a year of free time to the project. So i'll list items and description.

1978 Mako 21 Hull, Floor is cut in places, rear boxes are cut out, boat is stripped. I have the hatches for the front and the plackards. It's sitting on a heavy channel steel trailer which is not rusted but needs fitting to the boat better. Road worthy just hauled it 2 hours no problem.

New fuel tank factory specs (actually foamed into the boat but ill remove if you want it and not the hull)

Newer console and fitted ttop from a mid 90 mako w/ switch panel (bought from mako surplus guys in Carolina)

1999 200 hp evinrude ficht (never ran it suppose to have 400 hours)

Binnacle controls for Evinrude

New Bennett trim tabs (maybe missing a hose)

Multiple other random items laying around

Im thinking $3000 is fair

Im open to offers. Need it out of my yard. HOA is after me.

Located in Middle Georgia.

Call or text for pics 478-342-031 nine.

I miss the comradery at the Funaments had a good time at the first couple meetings. Just tried to get back on this project but reality hit pretty quick just dont have the time. Thx

Bret Barrow

Comment

I sent a text message and didn't hear anything back, do you still have? I want the fuel tank and maybe the console and t top. picture's would be nice also.

Comment

maybe interested in trim tabs [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X