Carver Cover for 211 (SOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carver Cover for 211 (SOLD)

I have a brand new cover for a 1995 Mako 211 (no t-top). I ordered it right after I got the boat in 2013 but I have never used it. In fact, I never opened the box until just recently to get the packing slip out for the information. The boat is gone and I'd like to get something for the cover and pass along to someone who needs it. It's a CCF-22 Boat Duck and it goes for $300 now. I can't remember what I paid then but I'll take $175 for it, and that includes shipping to you in the US. I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers.

My profile email has changed so please use sleepwalker511 at comcast.net. Please put Mako Cover in the subject.

I'm located in SE Mass if you're local.

Thanks, Rich.

Bump,

Thanks

Comment

Bump again. Any offers?

Comment

I have a 1978 21. Wonder if it fit?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Makolarry

I have a 1978 21. Wonder if it fit?

Does it have a T Top? I don't think the overall design changed much. Let me know.

Comment

Carver makes a good cover. Had one for my 201. That is a good price.

It appears these are the particulars for this cover.

https://boatersoutlet.com/index.php?...nce-poly-guard
            2007 Everglades 243 250 Suzuki[br]1988 201 Yamaha 200 - Sold[br]1990 261 T/200 SWS - Sold[br]1978 25 225 Johnson - Sold[br]1975 20 85 Merc - Sold[br]Jacksonville, FL[br]

Comment

Hi- Cover is still available. --Rich

Comment

The cover has been spoken for. I will confirm when the sale is finalized. --Rich

Comment

Cover has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X