project hulls 83 254 and 95 263

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project hulls 83 254 and 95 263

I have 2 project hulls. the 254 ive owned for 3 yrs. lightly restored and fished, beautiful boat, you would have to call for details.

95 263 purchased this past February i believe. tore her down to do updating. solid hull. again would have to call for details.

both boats have trailers, 254 trailer is 2011 high tech marine. immaculate condition, serviced regularly and well cared for.

263 trailer, ehh, she'll roll where u want her. although it is a magic trail.

both torsion axle trailers

these boats are for sale.

please call 803 968 2648 or text

Location would help. Pictures would be a huge plus.
    quote:

Originally posted by granitetops85

I have 2 project hulls. the 254 ive owned for 3 yrs. lightly restored and fished, beautiful boat, you would have to call for details.

95 263 purchased this past February i believe. tore her down to do updating. solid hull. again would have to call for details.

both boats have trailers, 254 trailer is 2011 high tech marine. immaculate condition, serviced regularly and well cared for.

263 trailer, ehh, she'll roll where u want her. although it is a magic trail.

both torsion axle trailers

these boats are for sale.

please call 803 968 2648 or text

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Curious about the 254... I agree, pictures would be great! I am looking for a project 25', just dont want it too nice of a project if you know what i mean
      Dustin[br]1985 Mako 224 w/ E-tec 250hp [br]St. Pete, FL[br]

Comment

give me a call guys, ill be more than happy to send pictures via text. and also explain the boats

Comment

Is 254 still available?

Comment

Mailbox full cant call. Interested in 254

Send me a pm or reply here if you still selling. Thanks

Comment

Asking toooooo much. Called him about the 254

Comment

Ya, I talked to him as well, He couldnt give me a price but said he had over 40k Invested in it.

Comment

He told me the 254 was 7k but wouldnt send pictures that i was hoping to be able to post here for yall
                  *on the hunt for a 241/261*[br]1989 Mako 210 (sold and missed)

Comment

I was told 263 was $5k and was only sent 1 picture.

Comment

Working...
                    X