Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Borrow/Rent/Buy a Yamaha Trim Wrench

Hey fellow Mako enthusiast...

I am looking for the tool to change out my trim cylinder seals. I've got 2003 Yamaha 200 HPDI's. It looks like a pretty standard and common hole span used on MANY Yamaha Trim Cylinders.

It seems like one of those tools that I will only use once (hopefully!) and I thought I would ask if anyone has one here?

Id love to borrow it and will obviously pay for shipping - or I will gladly rent it - Or even buy it... Let me know if you've got one laying around and would like to part with it (even for a little while :-))

Thanks in advance - feel free to call or text (4-0-1- five three three - 3-0-9-6)

Cheers,

Kevin Jones

I got your covered for hooking me up with the props
    Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

Comment

I have a master trim wrench set, I could help out if you need. Im not interested in selling. How long would you need to borrow it?
      Marc Muzzy[br]S.W. Florida [br]Anna Maria Island[br]\'81 25 \'09 suzuki 250[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by muzzy1127

I have a master trim wrench set, I could help out if you need. Im not interested in selling. How long would you need to borrow it?

Thank you very much Marc, that is a very gracious offer - but I think I've been in touch with Steve (SKMag) above and he is sending his over this weekend.

I really appreciate it and love the willingness of the Classic Mako guys to lend a helping hand!

Thanks again!

Comment

muzzy1127 at yahoo goes right to my cell. if you need it Just shoot me a line. MAke sure you change the whole caps. sometimes i need to punch them off with an air chisel too.
          Marc Muzzy[br]S.W. Florida [br]Anna Maria Island[br]\'81 25 \'09 suzuki 250[br]

Comment

Working...
          X