No announcement yet.

1974 17 classic project boat for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 17 classic project boat for sale.

Im in Crownsville MD. All original. Gas tank neck was leaking so the tank was pulled and that was the end of the project. Boat is in really nice shape. Have no clue about the transome. On a trailer. Ready to be taken to a loving home. Has a 1975 Johnson 85 which ran 8 years ago.

First reasonable offer. Not looking for much, mainly to get it taken away and hopefully restored

Contact;id="red">

[email protected]

443-994-8074

Dave do you have any pics you can provide? If you can not post you can send to my email address listed below.
    Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

Brian. I dont right now. I can get some taken and post them. . Im right in Crownsville if you want to come see it. Youre not far #128513;

Comment

It wasn't necessarily for me. I have a few friends that are considering some projects.
        Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

Is the boat still available and were you able to get any pictures?

Comment

I will try to get some pictures posted. I just got back from FL

Comment

Boat is gone to a great family that is going to Reno. []

Comment

Working...
              X