1985 224 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 224 for sale

I have a 1985 mako 224 with a 2001 Yamaha ox66 250. The boat went through a rebuild around 2000, but I'm not positive how extensive it was. I do know that it got a new 112 gal fuel tank since then. Cruises around 30 mph getting right around 2mpg. Boat is equipped with lenco trim tabs with new actuators last week, Garmin echo maps 74sv chirp with gfs10, fusion stereo, gps map 498, vhf radio, outriggers new hardware, and penn downriggers. It also has 3 piece curtains but the plastic on the front piece is going to need to be replaced as it has ripped in a few places and I haven't gotten around to finding someone to do it. It could also use new upholstery on the leaning post as well, but overall it's ready to fish. It's a super versatile boat, and I've caught everything from trout and redfish to dolphin and tuna out of it, and it's been 60 miles offshore twice in the past month. It also has a 1999 magic tilt trailer that's been from South Carolina to the keys twice in the past year and a half. Reason for sale is I'd like to move up to something a little bigger. Located in South Carolina.

$15000

Best way to reach me is to text 803-341-2522, but if you call and leave a message I'll get back with you as soon as possible, thanks.
    Joseph Bryant

I have photos but am having trouble posting them. https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-s...4-15000-a.html
    Joseph Bryant

Comment

Working...
    X