Makos parts for free- LAST CHANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makos parts for free- LAST CHANCE

I was helping my dad (Keyman) clean out his garage this morning and we will be giving away these mako parts for free for local pickup in Paoli PA 19301 or just pay shipping costs. Most of these parts came off off our Mako 250. We can get exact measurements if needed. You can post on here or email me at my screen name at gmail.com

Unspoken for parts as of 5/21/18: Shower enclosure, table top, cabin doors, and cabin little shelves

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]
    Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

I would love the rod holders, cleats and teak step pads. I will gladly pay shipping. Please let me know. Bluecollerboater

Comment

Shoot me an email at my screen name @gmail.com with your address and we will get you a shipping cost. You can pay with paypal or send a check and we will send out
      Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

Comment

IF he doesn't take the rod holders, I will.
        \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

Email sent.
          Gautier, MS[br]1977 Mako 17 135 Etec HO[br]1987 Mako 261[br][br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52148&whichpage=1

Comment

I sent you an email with my address. Let me know what the shipping is an I will get the money to you. Thanks.

Bluecollerboater.

Comment

I sent you an email with my address. Let me know what the shipping is an I will get the money to you. Thanks.

Bluecollerboater.

Comment

Any chance one of you run close by chambersburg now and then?
                David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Triplecrownnc

Yep I drive not far from there about every two weeks as my boat is at my dads outside of Philly and I live out near Pittsburgh now. I could meet off the Carlisle exchange off the PA turnpike which is like 30-40 mins from Chambersburg

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Bluecollerboater

Bluecollerboater.

I received your email and responded. It went to my spam folder for some reason

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by godiving

Email sent.

I didn't receive anything from you. Another members email went to my spam but I double checked and didn't see anything from you

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by skmag357

quote:

Yep I drive not far from there about every two weeks as my boat is at my dads outside of Philly and I live out near Pittsburgh now. I could meet off the Carlisle exchange off the PA turnpike which is like 30-40 mins from Chambersburg

I am driving up this Saturday, meeting Brando at his house there for a bit then rolling up around Pittsburgh on my way to Ohio and then Illinois. Any chance we can connect?
                        David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

I got your email. Thanks. Whenever you figure out the shipping let me know. Thank you. Very much.

Comment

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by skmag357

quote:

I am driving up this Saturday, meeting Brando at his house there for a bit then rolling up around Pittsburgh on my way to Ohio and then Illinois. Any chance we can connect?

All the parts are at my dads house near philly

Comment

I am just wondering if I can still get those parts from you for shipping?

Comment

Working...
                              X