Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makos parts for free- LAST CHANCE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Makos parts for free- LAST CHANCE

    I was helping my dad (Keyman) clean out his garage this morning and we will be giving away these mako parts for free for local pickup in Paoli PA 19301 or just pay shipping costs. Most of these parts came off off our Mako 250. We can get exact measurements if needed. You can post on here or email me at my screen name at gmail.com

    Unspoken for parts as of 5/21/18: Shower enclosure, table top, cabin doors, and cabin little shelves

    [/url]

    [/url]

    [/url]
    Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

  • #2
    I would love the rod holders, cleats and teak step pads. I will gladly pay shipping. Please let me know. Bluecollerboater

    Comment


    • #3
      Shoot me an email at my screen name @gmail.com with your address and we will get you a shipping cost. You can pay with paypal or send a check and we will send out
      Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

      Comment


      • #4
        IF he doesn't take the rod holders, I will.
        \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

        Comment


        • #5
          Email sent.
          Gautier, MS[br]1977 Mako 17 135 Etec HO[br]1987 Mako 261[br][br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52148&whichpage=1

          Comment


          • #6
            I sent you an email with my address. Let me know what the shipping is an I will get the money to you. Thanks.

            Bluecollerboater.

            Comment


            • #7
              I sent you an email with my address. Let me know what the shipping is an I will get the money to you. Thanks.

              Bluecollerboater.

              Comment


              • #8
                Any chance one of you run close by chambersburg now and then?
                David, New Kent, Va[br]



                [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                Comment


                • #9
                  quote:


                  Originally posted by Triplecrownnc


                  Any chance one of you run close by chambersburg now and then?



                  Yep I drive not far from there about every two weeks as my boat is at my dads outside of Philly and I live out near Pittsburgh now. I could meet off the Carlisle exchange off the PA turnpike which is like 30-40 mins from Chambersburg
                  Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    quote:


                    Originally posted by Bluecollerboater


                    I sent you an email with my address. Let me know what the shipping is an I will get the money to you. Thanks.

                    Bluecollerboater.



                    I received your email and responded. It went to my spam folder for some reason
                    Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      quote:


                      Originally posted by godiving


                      Email sent.



                      I didn't receive anything from you. Another members email went to my spam but I double checked and didn't see anything from you
                      Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        quote:


                        Originally posted by skmag357


                        quote:


                        Originally posted by Triplecrownnc


                        Any chance one of you run close by chambersburg now and then?



                        Yep I drive not far from there about every two weeks as my boat is at my dads outside of Philly and I live out near Pittsburgh now. I could meet off the Carlisle exchange off the PA turnpike which is like 30-40 mins from Chambersburg



                        I am driving up this Saturday, meeting Brando at his house there for a bit then rolling up around Pittsburgh on my way to Ohio and then Illinois. Any chance we can connect?
                        David, New Kent, Va[br]



                        [br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I got your email. Thanks. Whenever you figure out the shipping let me know. Thank you. Very much.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            quote:


                            Originally posted by Triplecrownnc


                            quote:


                            Originally posted by skmag357


                            quote:


                            Originally posted by Triplecrownnc


                            Any chance one of you run close by chambersburg now and then?



                            Yep I drive not far from there about every two weeks as my boat is at my dads outside of Philly and I live out near Pittsburgh now. I could meet off the Carlisle exchange off the PA turnpike which is like 30-40 mins from Chambersburg



                            I am driving up this Saturday, meeting Brando at his house there for a bit then rolling up around Pittsburgh on my way to Ohio and then Illinois. Any chance we can connect?



                            All the parts are at my dads house near philly
                            Steve[br]Wayne PA[br]1971 Mako 17 with a 2001 Merc 125 (sold...missing here already)[br]1989 Mako 250 with twin 2001 yamaha hpdi 200s

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am just wondering if I can still get those parts from you for shipping?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X