WTB Mako 231

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Mako 231

Looking to puchase a Mako 231. Im in Mass but willing to travel anywhere in New England.

Cdmako,

Mine is going up for sale a the end of the season. We are moving on to a larger boat. If you havent found anything by then, contact me. Email me at [email protected] . Ill shoot you back my cell number
    Brian Duff[br]1988 Mako 211-Sold [br]1991 Mako 231 special edition[br]2001 Yamaha 250 ox66[br]Toms River, NJ[br][br]

Comment

I have an 89' 231 with twin 2002 Yami F115's with about 500 hours. I'm selling to move up in size or it would be in the water. The hull is solid and engines run great. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

1978 23 IB. "Shark Bait" great shape ready to fish the season, nice trailer.
        1978 Mako IB CC

Comment

Thanks for the replies..I had a deal on a 231 that fell through. Looking for one with a single outboard. Have a 20K budget.

Comment

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...dard%20listing

Guy said he would take 8k if he could avoid summer storage fee he has a long maintenance record on the engine too
            John[br]1989 Mako 210 (Sold and Missed)[br]

Comment

Cd- I have an 89 231. Not sure it's exactly what you are looking for, but I'm looking to downsize this season. In Newbury Ma. Mostly original. Yamaha 2 stroke. At my house for a couple of weeks then going in water.
              Steve[br]1989 Mako 231(sold)[br]1999 Mako 221[br]Newbury, Ma

Comment

Greenhead I sent you a PM/email

Comment

Cd- I didnt receive message. Im at Stevenmollineaux(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Or text at six o three 5 four 8 5 two 6 five.
                  Steve[br]1989 Mako 231(sold)[br]1999 Mako 221[br]Newbury, Ma

Comment

Working...
                  X