What's it worth? 232

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth? 232

Have a line on possibly 2 232 that may be coming up for sale... first is a '96 hull

it has been gutted, tank replaced (165 gal), brand new transom (professionally done) and Armstrong bracket, '02 ox66 EFI 225, new wiring, all new pumps , new t-top canvas, most of the cushions are new, bow dodger and full cushions for front, new outriggers (collapsible), etc, and new axles/hubs on the Owens and Sons trailer.

One has not had tank/transom etc, has a 25o 4 stroke Yami (that has had the exhaust repair work done). Doesn't have the dodger or front cushions. Cosmetically a little nicer than the first boat, but is a couple years older ('94 I believe)

Both boats are in overall good condition. Neither have been painted. Both have good trailers. Both have similar electronics, nothing super fancy but work good and get the job done.

I am thinking they are worth similar? Maybe $25ish? What say you!?
    Pepper One[br]Fort Pierce, FL[br]\"If the fish aren\'t biting, jump in and shoot them\"[br][br]

25 K IS TOO MUCH WITHOUT NEWER POWER....IMO
    EXPLRGAB 224/221[br]PORT ST LUCIE, FL

Comment

17-19k is a better number for them both
      John[br]1989 Mako 210 (Sold and Missed)[br]

Comment

$25k would be the very top end,turn key super clean with pretty new 4 stroke power

Comment

Its true worth is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.
          Brian Duff[br]1988 Mako 211-Sold [br]1991 Mako 231 special edition[br]2001 Yamaha 250 ox66[br]Toms River, NJ[br][br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Tr91Mako231

Its true worth is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Amen []

I really don't want to sell mine, the bones are all brand new and the motor is a work horse, regardless if it's a 2 STR or not, but my brother is def. selling his...

I'd only sell mine for the 'right price' []

I've said it before, and I will stand by it always. NO OTHER 23 on the market, except maybe Regulator, rides as nice and as dry as the 232.

thanks for the input, fellas
            Pepper One[br]Fort Pierce, FL[br]\"If the fish aren\'t biting, jump in and shoot them\"[br][br]

Comment

Well, that didn't take long... sold in 2 days for $22500..

I guess when and if the time is ever right to sell my 232 it wont be hard []

Comment

Working...
              X