WTB Leaning Post for 21B - New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Leaning Post for 21B - New Jersey

I'm looking for a leaning post for my Mako 21B. I'd prefer something in the tri-state area to avoid shipping.

Thank you!

Zeth Matalucci

Just had one made for my 21'

included powder coat, custom material to match, remove-able back rest, rocket launchers, fold out foot rest

Best price and great work - price included shipping

Welding World Miami, FL

You wont be sorry

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jsherlax36

included powder coat, custom material to match, remove-able back rest, rocket launchers, fold out foot rest

Welding World Miami, FL

You wont be sorry

I'm replacing my leaning post and looked at WW.I almost pulled the trigger but went with Birdsall instead.WW looks like a very nice product.I hope I'm not disappointed with Bridsall.

On the flip side,my LP will be available very soon![]
      1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jsherlax36

Welding World Miami, FL

You wont be sorry

what was their time frame?

Comment

I wanted a Birdsall, but just couldn't afford the final price.

Timing was about 2-3 weeks from time of order and good communication - mine took longer as I had special color for the powder coasting and special colors of vinyl for the cushion part - They never charged me for the upgrades

Comment

I have a stryker and for the price it is very well made check web site.

Comment

My new birdsall is finished being delivered.My old LP is up for offers.I'll post pics when I can,or you can just look in project thread.
              1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

I wasn't able to find any pictures in your thread since the pictures have been blocked. I'm looking for either a leaning post or replacing my broken pedestal chair.

Doc, what are the specs on your new leaning post? Any pictures of the new one?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by bundoc

I wasn't able to find any pictures in your thread since the pictures have been blocked. I'm looking for either a leaning post or replacing my broken pedestal chair.

Doc, what are the specs on your new leaning post? Any pictures of the new one?

No worries.I'll get pics of both just as soon as possible.Width of current LP is 36".It has no back rest and 3 rod holders.

Comment

Sounds good, thanks.

Comment

Comment

Hey DocFees, If zmatalucci is not interested I would be. Please shoot me a message see if we can work out a deal.

thanks

[email protected]

Comment

I posted it on local fishing forum and it sold 8 times in about 30 minutes.

Comment

I see why it sold quickly. Would you mind emailing a picture of your new leaning post? Trying to get an idea of what I should consider for my boat, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X