WTB Small piece of Starboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Small piece of Starboard

Hello all - Thank you for looking - I am completing a project and need a small piece of 3/4 inch starboard I only need a piece 12" long 3" wide and again 3/4" thick ..This stuff is EXPENSIVE! I don't want to buy a 12x27x3/4 piece for $95.00 just to carve out the little piece I need. I was hoping someone would have some left over from one of their projects. (other than thickness size doesn't have to be exact I can cut etc)I am happy to pay a reasonable price to help you offset your original cost.. (plus shipping of course)

Thanks again for looking.

Best Regards,

Bob S
    [br]

Are you saying 12X3x3/4 inches or 12 inches by 3 feet by 3/4 thick?id="Times New Roman">id="size3">
    Charles-Pearland,TX
    Sea Reel- 1977 Mako 25 SOLD
    Phe Phe's 17- 1978 Mako 17 Standard-in TX

Comment

Depending on what you need it for, the expanded PVC trim available at Lowes and HD might work for you and save some money. Ive used it quite a bit as it has some advantages over starboard, especially in that it readily bonds to other materials so it can be glued and painted.
      Sold the 17\', moved to FL... I need a new handle.[br]1991 Jupiter 31, current project[br]2005 Everglades 243, sold[br]2012 Contender 23 Open sold[br]1989 Intrepid 246 WA--gone to Australia[br]1973 Mako 17--sold with regrets[br]1992 Mako 17--started it all[br]Pompano, FL

Comment

Thank You to all who responded..Problem Solved!!

Now, does anybody on CM have the ability to get Spring here a little faster and melt this snow up here in New England..erughh

Best wishes for a good season to all Bob S.
        [br]

Comment

Your boat looks great. Who did your canvas work? Looking for a source for a 1988 231.

Comment

Working...
          X